By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The 11th Semi-Annual PC Secret Santa Event

JEMC said:
Bandorr said:

Oh and apparently steam doesn't like that.

"It looks like you've been attempting a lot of purchases in the last few hours. Please wait a while before trying again."

bullshit.  Adding a game, trying to check out, being told to F off because of "prices differences" is NOT "attempt a lot of purchases". It's mean trying to figure out WTF I can actually buy.

So Steam turns gifting into a trouble and then gets suspicious if you have troubles gifting. Makes complete sense.

Once again, I'm sorry some of you have to go through these troubles.

By the way, some people in this thread are the worst when it comes to keep secrets XD.

It's mostly fine. I wanted to go a little more crazy. Most titles I'm checking are locked out, and checking that in turn locked me out. So when I get it back I'm just going to go with what I already have found. It's still plenty but still.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Edit: YES I DID INDEED GET PRESENTS!!!

Thankyou very much Santa!

I'll start Grimrock II and then Frostpunk just as soon as I finish Cyberpunk. :D

... through PM next time possibly?

First time doing this thread. I'm guessing that wasn't allowed? Sorry. :(

Cerebralbore101 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

It's okay, the pairings and the gifts are just supposed to be secret. No biggie and don't worry too much about it, just wanted to give you the heads up.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Don't worry about it. And maybe I should have warned you.

What matters is that your Santa delivered and that you like what you got. Congratulations.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

My gifts have been sent off. I guess I wasn't locked out for too long. Probably an hour?

Last edited by Bandorr - on 23 December 2020

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Around the Network

I received my games from my Secret Santa. Thanks for the games!

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I guess I kind of gave away my secret Santa as well. But in case people didn't notice, my extremely generous Santa gave me a ton of stuff. Way too generous!

It's officially been paid forward to my Tiny Tim. Hope you enjoy! And they probably don't know who I am because my board name is not the same as my Steam name.

CladInShadows said:

I guess I kind of gave away my secret Santa as well. But in case people didn't notice, my extremely generous Santa gave me a ton of stuff. Way too generous!

It's officially been paid forward to my Tiny Tim. Hope you enjoy! And they probably don't know who I am because my board name is not the same as my Steam name.

Thank you.

And given that your Steam ID is in the front page, Ed, you're not so anonymous .

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Received by gift, thanks a lot dude!!!

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

I have now sent my gifts and they will hopefully arrive safely to my Tiny Tim.