By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: GB or GBA coming to Switch Soon!

Rumor: Nintendo Switch Online Adding Game Boy Games Very Soon (comicbook.com)

Personally I hope it's GBA (or both), rather than just GB. If so, and if they add online multiplayer like they have with the NES/SNES games in some respects, I'm warning you all that...

I will destroy ANYONE in Advance Wars 2 with my legion of Neo Tanks!

Around the Network

If it's actually coming, it's probably GB first.

The Gameboy had some really good games.

Time to beat Pokemon Emerald for the 2963018228642727 time

HAHAHAHAHA! Too bad, Nintendo! I see your dirty tricks, trying to get me to reeeee-subscribe to Nintendo Switch Online. Well I'm sorry, but I won't be renewing my membership! FOR YOU SEE, I ALREADY HAVE KID DRACULA, NINTENDO. I don't need you anymore! HA!

Around the Network

That would be amazing if true.

(BTW I used Jess in Advance Wars 2)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

CaptainExplosion said:

What about GameBoy Color?

GB and GBC are classed as one platform by Nintendo GBC was after all a pro model of GB.

Nice hopefully this is true and Nintendo is sticking with a new system each year, even if they do wait until the end of the year ha. Guess maybe it'll be GB 2020, GBA/N64 2021, GBA/N64 2022. They are adding these systems wayyyy too slowly, it should already have them all, but always appreciated when they add value to Switch Online!

Kinda strange that they'd just skip GB/C and 64 to go straight to GBA but hey, the GBA had some great games. Really hoping the Pokemon GBA games and Golden Sun 1 & 2 show up day 1.

Still bummed that it seems the original GB will be skipped. That thing had a ton of great games that Nintendo could offer from their own 1st party. Hopefully they do add it in the future.

Please let Ninty put the Pokemon games on there Pokemon Co. I want to play them on a TV without the Gameboy player.