By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of December?

Most anticipated new release of December?

Cyberpunk 2077 632 56.53%

Dragon Quest XI S (PS4, XB1, PC) 53 4.74%

Empire of Sin 11 0.98%

Fitness Boxing 2: Rhythm and Exercise 19 1.70%

Immortals Fenyx Rising 103 9.21%

Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond (VR) 9 0.81%

The Medium 27 2.42%

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 48 4.29%

Something else 29 2.59%

Nothing this month 187 16.73%

Total:1,118

Cyberpunk 2077, the rest of the line up is kind a weak though for the month december.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Unironically the Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon localization, I've never played it so I'm very much looking forward to giving it a go.

Otherwise, Cyberpunk, but I'm holding off on buying it until I get through some of my backlog games. I need to save money through the holidays lol.

My Christmas bonus. So I can buy Cyberpunk 2077.

Its between Immortals: Fenyx Rising and Cyberpunk 2077 for me. Need to think about it a bit more...

Machina said:

Cyberpunk. Only game I'll have bought day one this year.

Definitely Cyberpunk is my most anticipated release of the year, to say nothing of December.  But, I won't be buying it until I see reviews that say it is in good shape.  That means I probably won't be able to pick it up on day 1.  After the multiple delays, and considering the state of TW3 at launch, I don't trust CDPR to deliver a polished product at launch.  I do trust them to have it nicely polished at some point.  I also trust them to deliver a great game.  I just don't trust that they'll hit those criteria on December 10.  

Around the Network

Cyberpunk dos mil setentay siete.

Bonus: Square Enix released both the best and worst.

Doom Eternal on Switch, been more than three years since a game I was this hyped for came out.
Also getting Immortals Fenyx Rising.

I don't think any publisher released more than 1 game I bought in 2020, so the winner would go to the one who published the one I liked the most; right now that's Private Division for The Outer Worlds, but its likely about to change to Bethesda for Doom Eternal in a week's time.

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 of course.

Also, Nintendo.

The game I'm mostly likely to buy from this list is Puyo Puyo Tetris 2.

Bonus: The only game physical game that I've been playing from this year is from Koei Tecmo. I'll let you guess what it is.

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 30 November 2020

Cyberpunk 2077, nothing else even comes close for me.