By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ghost Of Tsushima Sales Surpass 5 Million Copies Sold

I started it on PS4 but am now waiting for PS5 to continue playing. Loved what I played so far so I'm eagerly awaiting getting my PS5 as soon as it stops selling out in 4 seconds.

Edit

Also, it seems this game will have some amazing legs, I can see it ending up around 10 million LT

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

I started it on PS4 but am now waiting for PS5 to continue playing. Loved what I played so far so I'm eagerly awaiting getting my PS5 as soon as it stops selling out in 4 seconds.

Edit

Also, it seems this game will have some amazing legs, I can see it ending up around 10 million LT

I can understand that good =) And it looks beautiful <3
 Have fun in the next weeks/months :)

10 million are safe, I think. Possibly even 15-20 million@ Lifetime? Or what do you think, guys ??

Cerebralbore101 said:
Both GoT and Days Gone have made massive post launch improvements. I originally gave Days Gone a score of 7.8, but damn if it hasn't gone up to a solid 8/10 by now. GoT has a friggin CO-OP mode now. That's a serious post-launch improvement. Sucker Punch has gone above and beyond the call of duty with this game. They deserve those 5 million sales and then some. I can't wait for Days Gone 2, and GoT2. They should both be out in about three years, since most of the engine and assets from the first games are already done. PS5 should do really well with a bunch of sequels to PS4 games. Days Gone 2, GoT2, Horizon 2, GoW Ragnarok.

That's the base of the PS5 is strength and the very high chance it will have its own new IP's which will likely be as good as Days Gone and Ghost of Tsushima. 

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Nice to see developers release true sales. Strong Game and Sales Figures, awesome.

The main thread appears to be banned, so I will post here.

Finally beat the game, should get the platinum tomorrow. Great game, Sucker Punch never fails me. I wonder what they will make next.

Around the Network

Tried to order a copy on Amazon earlier in the week but they were constantly out of stock. Had a chance on Thursday to order and wait over a week for delivery, but by the time I went to check out it was out of stock again already.
Ordered a copy yesterday. Will be here in two weeks.

Farsala said:

The main thread appears to be banned, so I will post here.

Finally beat the game, should get the platinum tomorrow. Great game, Sucker Punch never fails me. I wonder what they will make next.

Gratulation for the Platinum :) Maybe a complete new InFamous-Game with Next Gen-Feeling :) ? Or a new ip again, like Ghost of Tsushima.

ps. A lot of PlayStation 5 owners buy Ghost of Tsushima currently. how high are the sales figures by the end of December, whats your prognosis?@all

Deserves a lot more.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil