By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your top 3 Switch console exclusive games?

No ports?This is gonna be tough...

1. Super Mario Odyssey

Uh....I have some great games like Mario+Rabbids and Astral Chain but I barely player them.

Strange formatting. Let's see if this edit fixes it.

Last edited by d21lewis - on 11 November 2020

Around the Network

Smash ultimate, luigi's mansion 3 and Mario Odyssey.

Smash ultimate, animal crossing new horizons and pokemon sword

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

So being that you picked Daemon X Machina, I guess that means that it's console exclusives as that game is on Steam.Super Smash Bros. UltimateThis game is just glorious. How can I not pick this. Smash Bros is always essential for me and the detachable controllers have made this a huge deal for me when I'm out somewhere and can play with a friend (before covid happend). I didn't play the wii u version because I'd reached an age where most opf the people I knew moved away and almost none of them had a Wii U. So this game onthe Switch wins for that alone!Ring Fit AdventureThis game has been a major part of my life since it came out and I'm going to keep playing it for years to come. I've never felt better!Super Mario OdysseyIt's a joy to control Mario in every way and it's got a lot of easy content that someone like me that is shit at platformers can play.I would have put Sushi Striker here but that's also on the 3DS so Odyssey wins.

1. Mario Odyssey
2. Smash Ultimate
3. Ring Fit Adventure
 I'd include BotW, but pretty sure its WiiU release means it doesn't count. Mario+Rabbids also gets an honorable mention from me.

Last edited by psychicscubadiver - on 11 November 2020

Around the Network

Mario Odyssey

Smash Ultimate

Hades

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 11 November 2020

Signature goes here!

As someone who doesn't own a switch I don't think my opinion is that knowledgeable. I can tell you this, If I had a switch the first games on my list are

Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Ok on a true maybe Mario Kart and whatever 2d mario they have at the moment.

Edit: Forogot about Luigis mansion. So remove mario kart and we got a list. I wanna try DK aswell. I liked it on the snes and wii

Last edited by Serious_frusting - on 11 November 2020

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Super Mario Odyssey

Fire Emblem Three Houses

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

1. Cadence of Hyrule
2. Super Mario 35
3. Mario + Rabbids

If I remove all of the non-exclusives from my collection, then I actually don't own a lot of Switch games.

I think people don't understand the thread...