By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your top 3 Switch console exclusive games?

Odyssey, Smash, and hmmmmm I'll go with Mario + Rabbids.

Around the Network

I feel like I'm just naming the obvious but hey it's my opinion and these are my 3 favourite exclusives:Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2, Smash Bros Ultimate

Serious_frusting said:

As someone who doesn't own a switch I don't think my opinion is that knowledgeable. I can tell you this, If I had a switch the first games on my list are

Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Ok on a true maybe Mario Kart and whatever 2d mario they have at the moment.

Edit: Forogot about Luigis mansion. So remove mario kart and we got a list. I wanna try DK aswell. I liked it on the snes and wii

DK,Mario Kart and BOTW don't count.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Super Mario Odyssey, Smash Ultimate, Super Mario Party

Leynos said:

Mine are in no real order but you can do your own. Btw this means no ports from Wii U or otherwise.

So would you include enhanced remakes that add a lot to the original, like Xenoblade: Definitive Edition, or remakes, like Link's Awakening? What is the level of originality tied to the system specifically that is needed here? 

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Hades

ummmm

He said "console" exclusive which has the connotation of just exclusive to one console compared to other consoles, and he included Daemon X Machina so.

But semantics are tricky. Maybe the fact that Daemon released first on Switch would make it an actual console exclusive to the OP, idk. 

1. Splatoon2

2. Astral Chain

3. Hades (console exclusive)

mZuzek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Hades

ummmm

The only other platform for Hades currently is PC.

Signature goes here!

JWeinCom said:
1. Smash Ultimate2. Breath of the Wild3. Astral Chain

Fine then, replace it with Bayonetta 2.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Leynos said:

Mine are in no real order but you can do your own. Btw this means no ports from Wii U or otherwise.

So would you include enhanced remakes that add a lot to the original, like Xenoblade: Definitive Edition, or remakes, like Link's Awakening? What is the level of originality tied to the system specifically that is needed here? 

I'd say full-on remakes are fine but something like Tokyo Mirage Sessions does not despite exclusive content.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!