By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Johnny Depp asked to resign from Fantastic Beasts series after court loss, #3 delayed

TRIGGER WARNING:

New police bodycam evidence PROVES Amber Heard lied about Johnny Depp attacking her and trashing apartment.

Wow, what a sad world we live in when Scamber Turd's friends, who have an obvious motivation to lie, are deemed more credible by the fucking judge on the case (!) than fucking police officers who were called to the scene (!!) and we actually needed bodycam footage to see through Scamber Turd's bullsh!t AGAIN. But how can THAT be? It can't be because of his ties to Scamber's lawyers or his son's ties to the publication that Depp happened to be suing, can it? Yeah, HIS ruling is gospel (no seriously, it is according to some people)! Two cops who can't remember EXACTLY how long they were there for years later can't remember what they fucking saw (which was NOTHING!), bite me. Nevermind that Scamber Turd has been caught lying numerous times.

And BTW, if I sound pissed as hell, it's because I fucking am. If JD had pulled this shit, the only thing he'd ever be allowed to film again was from the inside of a prison cell. Calling Scamber Turd scum of the earth would be an insult to scumbags.

Scamber Turd needs to be canned with this latest bit of news (like we needed any more proof), but even now, I doubt she will be. I just might have to give WB the EA/Acti/Konami treatment by boycotting Aqua Man 2 (in theaters).

Around the Network

Mads Mikkelsen is the king, very good in "Another Round".

Here is the thing that all of these companies don't understand: very few people give a damn. Sure, some do. And those "some" are very vocal and very persistent--but the vast majority of human beings in this world just simply do not care enough for any of it to matter. People like movies. People like maple syrup. People like video games. People like what they like and they're going to keep liking it, regardless of pretty much anything else. So these companies, they're all bending over backwards to try and appear as if they care about all these social matters when they really don't have to. Just make good moves, games, food... whatever. Ignore the online chatter, and just give the majority what they want.

I hope they get what they diserve. Really seems like Amber is not a good person.

JuliusHackebeil said:

I hope they get what they diserve. Really seems like Amber is not a good person.

Agreed though it does take 2 to tango, as they say.

Seems as though more evidence of Ambers dance moves are coming to light but I'm also not expecting Depp to be guilt free either as some are implying.
Will be interesting to see how this concludes and if it shifts the current "guilty before proven innocent" narrative that seems to have taken hold these last few years.

Shitty situation all round and kinda weird it's lasted this long and will continue to last for the foreseeable future.

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
JuliusHackebeil said:

Seems as though more evidence of Ambers dance moves are coming to light but I'm also not expecting Depp to be guilt free either as some are implying.
Will be interesting to see how this concludes and if it shifts the current "guilty before proven innocent" narrative that seems to have taken hold these last few years.

Shitty situation all round and kinda weird it's lasted this long and will continue to last for the foreseeable future.

Depp was the one who has his finger cut off right?
Because she went to hit him with a bottle of champagne and it exploded in his face or something? and part of it hit his hand.

Both of them probably on drugs at the time.

"Will be interesting to see how this concludes and if it shifts the current "guilty before proven innocent" narrative that seems to have taken hold these last few years."

Not a chance. She basically wrecked his carrier, and got away with it, even though it was based on lies.

Read this post:

KManX89 said:

TRIGGER WARNING:

New police bodycam evidence PROVES Amber Heard lied about Johnny Depp attacking her and trashing apartment.

Wow, what a sad world we live in when Scamber Turd's friends, who have an obvious motivation to lie, are deemed more credible by the fucking judge on the case (!) than fucking police officers who were called to the scene (!!) and we actually needed bodycam footage to see through Scamber Turd's bullsh!t AGAIN. But how can THAT be? It can't be because of his ties to Scamber's lawyers or his son's ties to the publication that Depp happened to be suing, can it? Yeah, HIS ruling is gospel (no seriously, it is according to some people)! Two cops who can't remember EXACTLY how long they were there for years later can't remember what they fucking saw (which was NOTHING!), bite me. Nevermind that Scamber Turd has been caught lying numerous times.

And BTW, if I sound pissed as hell, it's because I fucking am. If JD had pulled this shit, the only thing he'd ever be allowed to film again was from the inside of a prison cell. Calling Scamber Turd scum of the earth would be an insult to scumbags.

Scamber Turd needs to be canned with this latest bit of news (like we needed any more proof), but even now, I doubt she will be. I just might have to give WB the EA/Acti/Konami treatment by boycotting Aqua Man 2 (in theaters).

" ....but I'm also not expecting Depp to be guilt free either as some are implying."

Hes had many girlfriends&lovers, come forwards and say that what amber descibes, isn't at all how he was with them.
He never resorted to any violence with any of them.

"Agreed though it does take 2 to tango, as they say."

^ this should go both ways, maybe just maybe.... depp isnt at all like amber says, and she just wanted to ruin him, after a break up.
(basically she a vengefull b****, and high on drugs a bitch slap contest breaks out, and depp hit back?)

JRPGfan said:
ironmanDX said:

Because she went to hit him with a bottle of champagne and it exploded in his face or something? and part of it hit his hand.

"Will be interesting to see how this concludes and if it shifts the current "guilty before proven innocent" narrative that seems to have taken hold these last few years."

Not a chance. She basically wrecked his carrier, and got away with it, even though it was based on lies.

Read this post:

KManX89 said:

TRIGGER WARNING:

" ....but I'm also not expecting Depp to be guilt free either as some are implying."

Hes had many girlfriends&lovers, come forwards and say that what amber descibes, isn't at all how he was with them.

^ this should go both ways, maybe just maybe.... depp isnt at all like amber says, and she just wanted to ruin him, after a break up.
(basically she a vengefull b****, and high on drugs a bitch slap contest breaks out, and depp hit back?)

Na, no way a relationship gets this messy without both parties doing something fucked up. 

Sure he has had multiple former partners speak out in his defense but... That was then. Different times, different people in a different relationship. Some comparisons can be drawn but this case needs to be looked at in isolation too. I'm sure some of Amber's former partners could do the same. Would that exonerate her? Hell no.

She is clearly out to ruin him and has done so, it just doesn’t escalate to the point it has without both parties. A relationship has more than 1 person in it and it takes both for it to get to this level of toxicity.

ironmanDX said:

Na, no way a relationship gets this messy without both parties doing something fucked up. 

Sure he has had multiple former partners speak out in his defense but... That was then. Different times, different people in a different relationship. Some comparisons can be drawn but this case needs to be looked at in isolation too. I'm sure some of Amber's former partners could do the same. Would that exonerate her? Hell no.

She is clearly out to ruin him and has done so, it just doesn’t escalate to the point it has without both parties. A relationship has more than 1 person in it and it takes both for it to get to this level of toxicity.

I cannot agree with this reasoning that it takes two to tango. It was not dance but violent abuse. This takes only one person really.

Could be that both were physically violent to each other. I'm not at all denying that. But there is also the possibility that it was just her. (It could not have been just him since there is definitve evidence that suggests otherwise.)

If the toxicity of a relationship surpasses a certain level, to automatically think that both parties are to blame at least somewhat is dismissing all the poor, goodhearted, tortured souls that put up with a person they love (or are somewhat dependant on) and think they can change or do not want to lose despite the abuse. There can be a potentially endless list of reasons why a person who is completely harmless stays with an abusive shithead.

ironmanDX said:
JRPGfan said:

Read this post:

KManX89 said:

TRIGGER WARNING:

There's literally NO proof JD was violent towards her. She was seen hours after her so-called "skirmish(es)" with NO bruises on her face, proving she faked them, and she's been caught lying and changing her story so many times, under oath no less, that her credibility is shot. Seriously, her "story" has  more holes than Swiss cheese. She even lied about donating to charity FFS.

How anyone can still believe this woman at this point is beyond me, and don't tell me "but a judge found her story believable" because, as I pointed out earlier, he had ties to AH. I even heard his wife attended a dinner in her name. Explains then why he ignored the mountain of evidence exonerating JD.

Seriously, do these look like the expressions of a DV victim to you:?

Last edited by KManX89 - on 25 August 2021

The legal battle is still happening... Wait until it's over.

Just as bad as #MeToo otherwise and then what's the point? I don't beleive her either.