By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Scariest Characters in Non-Horror Games?

Leynos said:

Dunno if this count but in Dragon's Dogma it has an optional area that has the tone of Dark Souls. It has a unique mechanic as the more enemies you kill the more the stench of death is in the air. The game does not tell you this AT ALL. Kill enough and you risk the chance of the Grim Reaper just showing up. He's massive, has a great texture on the robe of blowing in the wind. He's near impossible to kill. So your best shot is to run like hell.

His existence is the reason I haven't played much of the expansion. I went into it expecting the same as ever, killed a few things then it showed up. It ate my pawns. I died not knowing what the hell was going on, then respawned back at the start... without my pawns. Tried once more but died soon after then never played again.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Probably everything in zelda oot and mm. I think spooked me for life. Besides the already listed: the moon, the paper please hand, corpse of the deko guy, zombies, ghosts, skeleton in the night, the noice the giants make,wall hand monster. The entire forest and shadow temple.

The Berserkers from Gears of Wars. That scream alone send shivers down my spine.

The crones of Crookback Bog from Witcher 3, creepy as fuck.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Vodacixi said:

Calcabrina, from FF IV:

The song that plays during that fight really adds to the creepiness.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 25 October 2020

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Tingle?

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Xenooblade X basically has a Tyrant. If you can't tell on one shoulder those are giant fingers.

And Xenoblade Torna basically turns into From Beyond (80s horror film)

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

finalrpgfantasy said:
The Berserkers from Gears of Wars. That scream alone send shivers down my spine.

Is it as bad as the ReDead scream?

curl-6 said:

The crones of Crookback Bog from Witcher 3, creepy as fuck.

Would you feel better if I told you what their fate was in the end?

Leynos said:

Xenooblade X basically has a Tyrant. If you can't tell on one shoulder those are giant fingers.

And Xenoblade Torna basically turns into From Beyond (80s horror film)

Wait, that thing above the Torna example is ALSO from Xenoblade?!