By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Scariest Characters in Non-Horror Games?

Tingle?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

Xenooblade X basically has a Tyrant. If you can't tell on one shoulder those are giant fingers.

And Xenoblade Torna basically turns into From Beyond (80s horror film)

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

The crones of Crookback Bog from Witcher 3, creepy as fuck.

Would you feel better if I told you what their fate was in the end?

In the path i played through,

Spoiler!
Ciri kills two, and one gets away. There might be a quest to hunt down and finish off that last one, I don't know.

Around the Network

yup

edit @Captain Explosion yes both are Xenoblade

Last edited by Leynos - on 26 October 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Malboro from the Final Fantasy series.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

CaptainExplosion said:

Well, it's long past Halloween, so I was hoping this thread could be reopened in October 2021 if that's at all acceptable.

If not, then I might just make a sequel to it next year.

Just make another one next year.

Also, my belated contribution:

You are never safe on the planet Mazeon. Even when you've destroyed the mechanical heavies, Evil Otto, the mad and merciless mind behind the robot gangs, leaps out from where he's been observing the battle. You flee in panic because you know that you cannot kill Evil Otto and that, once he catches you, you'll never escape. He will pound you to a lifeless pulp, grinning like a maniac all the while. Your only hope is to get out of the electrified maze before Evil Otto catches you.

(Spoiler alert: you will never get out of the electrified maze)

Another Zelda offender; the goddamn mummy ghosts from Arbitar's Grounds in Twilight Princess