By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter: "Nintendo should get rid of the Switch console and have only the Lite"

Pachter, the man with the Anti Crystal ball: if he says something, it means the opposite is the best course of action.

Around the Network

For the first time ever in millions years Teh Analyst God was wrong. Ninty prefers to sell the full fledged model, lawful evil execs just made the Lite to milk the poor too, but chaotic evil ones chose for it those dull and crappy colours to make sure everybody see the gamers that bought it are poor.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Its 2021. No one should be listening to him

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I actually thought this was some new thing lol.

So... who ended up being right on this one, Pachter or Nintendo and the market?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

Obviously Pachter is wrong. The regular Switch is the best selling model. 

Jumpin said:

Are there any numbers out there that separated the sales between the OG and Lite?

I havent seen the OG Switch in stock for the longest time while I'm still seeing the Lite, all the while the Switch sales continue to blow up.  Are there that many people buying the Lite that they don't care for the hybrid & joycon feature?

V-r0cK said:
Jumpin said:

Are there any numbers out there that separated the sales between the OG and Lite?

I havent seen the OG Switch in stock for the longest time while I'm still seeing the Lite, all the while the Switch sales continue to blow up.  Are there that many people buying the Lite that they don't care for the hybrid & joycon feature?

Probably more along the lines of people "settling" for the Lite when they can't find an OG.

Last edited by scottslater - on 25 February 2021

Nintendo with the Switch:

Jranation said:

We should. The game industry needs a real-life clown especially this time of pandemic.

Last edited by wohufana - on 25 February 2021

wohufana said:
Jranation said:

We should. The game industry need a real-life clown especially this time of pandemic.

Yes you're actually right. Clowns like him makes me feel smart. 

Pocky Lover Boy!