Forums - Sales Discussion - I explain why the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo consoles in general will always exceed the sales of PlayStation in general

You are also allowed to 'explain why' in the same thread, no need to make a new one everytime you want to say something.

Around the Network

Uh oh...

Don't count out RoTW and emerging markets in Europe.

To be fair Nintendo only beat Sony with 2 consoles. Each one with an affordable price and killer hardware gimmick, and that classic whimsical Nintendo 1st party that nowhere else can replicate. When Nintendo nails that formula, casuals go nuts.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

More than twice right?
DS vs PSP
Wii vs PS3
3DS vs PSVITA
Switch vs PS4

I like Nintendo and Sony but more than this I love video games

Around the Network
YanisFromFrance said:

More than twice right?
DS vs PSP
Wii vs PS3
3DS vs PSVITA
Switch vs PS4

Switch hasn't and won't beat PS4.

Also, I'd argue Nintendo's competitor against the PS4 was the Wii U. The Switch should be considered either 9th gen, or a wholly separate thing.

YanisFromFrance said:

More than twice right?
DS vs PSP
Wii vs PS3
3DS vs PSVITA
Switch vs PS4

Nobody will ever say sony can beat ninty in the handheld market(sony doesnt even make them anymore)

But in th console space nintendo only won 1 time.

#switch is at 67mill againt 113mill ps4.

Maybe it will outsell the ps4.

Maybe not.

Time will tell.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

However, the Switch has a 6 million lead over the PS4 with one Christmas less for the Switch, right?
It is impossible for sales to fall.

YanisFromFrance said:
However, the Switch has a 6 million lead over the PS4 with one Christmas less for the Switch, right?
It is impossible for sales to fall.

And that says what? Wii whas a monster in sales. And still ps4 sold more..

its  switch 4th year in the market in march 2021, there will be a time almost everyone has one.

In that regard be happy ps4 almost never got a pricecut, with it it could easily reach 140mil.

Maybe more.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

It is impossible for the PS4 to sell 30M even with a price cut. For me the Switch can end up at 150M units because it has a better sales dynamic or the 2 consoles will end up tied.