By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which will be the next Switch model?

Next Switch model?

SwitchPro 21 50.00%

Switch+ 13 30.95%

SwitchTV 6 14.29%

Switch[fill-in-text] 2 4.76%

Total:42
TomaTito said:
mZuzek said:

Edit: sorry, thought the thread title said "when", not "which". 4 AM brain is my excuse. I'll be taking my leave now

What are your two cents?

+

Around the Network

How does the name switch charged sound? Or switch thunder? Or switch pluggged for the tv version? Because if we think about it, switch lite is a pun as light switch so another electricity pun would be very funny. My name's are a bit lame though

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

I'm hoping for TV version - I don't care for handheld gaming, I find the price of Switch to be middle-finger worthy, but as much as I dislike BotW, I'm looking forward to sequel and all the potential improvements/fixes.

HoloDust said:
I'm hoping for TV version - I don't care for handheld gaming, I find the price of Switch to be middle-finger worthy, but as much as I dislike BotW, I'm looking forward to sequel and all the potential improvements/fixes.

Wait you think $300 is middle finger worthy and you dislike BotW? Now those are some HOT takes

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Eagle367 said:
HoloDust said:

Wait you think $300 is middle finger worthy and you dislike BotW? Now those are some HOT takes

Shocking, I know.

That's why I want TV version at reasonable price - I'm not in Nintendo fanclub (nor any other), but I do like Zelda (being in my Top 10 franchises), and I do like Mario Kart (new one will eventually come out for Switch).

Around the Network

A "PRO" version named either Switch U or Switch +. 
Switch + is more likely, but Switch U has a petty tone to it, which automatically makes it better. 

HoloDust said:

I do like Mario Kart (new one will eventually come out for Switch).

Hardly 

IcaroRibeiro said:

HoloDust said:

I do like Mario Kart (new one will eventually come out for Switch).

Hardly 

They would be leaving money on the table if they don't release MK9 on Switch.

HoloDust said:

Kinda the opposite, as MK8 is very likely to sell another 15-20 million copies just for existing. Why spend resources making another game? 

IcaroRibeiro said:
HoloDust said:

Kinda the opposite, as MK8 is very likely to sell another 15-20 million copies just for existing. Why spend resources making another game? 

At that point there would be, what, around 80 million Switches...and all new MK.