By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered announced

Buying the remaster of the remake?

Yes! 2 18.18%

Nope. 8 72.73%

EA, why not OG HP? 1 9.09%

Total:11

I dont see the point in a remastered racing game that isnt some beloved classic from the saga/64 era or something.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Wow, an EA game on the Switch that's not FIFA or an adopted indie? What's the catch?

The catch is that it is not being released the same day as other platforms, because reasons. 

Mandalore76 said:
Darwinianevolution said:
Wow, an EA game on the Switch that's not FIFA or an adopted indie? What's the catch?

The catch is that it is not being released the same day as other platforms, because reasons. 

They need optimization you know.

Or not: https://www.resetera.com/threads/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-remastered-is-apparently-playable-on-mexican-eshop.300854/

SKMBlake said:
Mandalore76 said:

They need optimization you know.

Or not: https://www.resetera.com/threads/need-for-speed-hot-pursuit-remastered-is-apparently-playable-on-mexican-eshop.300854/

Lol, I was just going to post this in response.  I watched RGT85's video on it this morning.  Yep, game is finished, but still being held back from releasing alongside other platforms anyway.  

Darwinianevolution said:

Well, the game is ready but held back on purpose to release it a week later than other platforms because... err... uhm... reasons.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
They actually did a really great job on the Wii U port of most wanted which was sadly sent out to die. Hopefully they do the same quality of work here, and actually promote it.

I was one of the few that actually bought a copy for the Wii U, it had great graphics but the lack of story, challenge, customization, and no semblance of the original game made it a forgettable experience.

TheLegendaryWolf said:
JWeinCom said:
They actually did a really great job on the Wii U port of most wanted which was sadly sent out to die. Hopefully they do the same quality of work here, and actually promote it.

I was one of the few that actually bought a copy for the Wii U, it had great graphics but the lack of story, challenge, customization, and no semblance of the original game made it a forgettable experience.

I totally agree with you.  I remember getting crucified on Miiverse for referring to it as a "soul-less experience" compared to the original.