By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered announced

Buying the remaster of the remake?

Yes! 2 18.18%

Nope. 8 72.73%

EA, why not OG HP? 1 9.09%

Total:11

EAs badly kept secret has been announced. Did you like the the remake back in the day or did you prefer the original?
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit Remastered coming to PS4, XBO and PC on November 6, and to Switch on November 13.
Game will cost 40 on consoles and 30 on PC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCTSKpp_fcs

Source

---

EDIT: Removed the press press release, you can read it at the Source.

Last edited by TomaTito - on 06 October 2020

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

probably because they have to barely do anthing, i would have liked underground better

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This is why I hate when they reuse game names. Is this a remaster of the original NFS Hot Pursuit or the HD game that came out a few years ago? So confusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Not the original? Why?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Signalstar said:
This is why I hate when they reuse game names. Is this a remaster of the original NFS Hot Pursuit or the HD game that came out a few years ago? So confusing.

It's the remaster of the remake.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

Goddamn, enough with the remakes already. This is getting out hand.

Wow, an EA game on the Switch that's not FIFA or an adopted indie? What's the catch?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

They actually did a really great job on the Wii U port of most wanted which was sadly sent out to die. Hopefully they do the same quality of work here, and actually promote it.

wow... what a scam

kirby007 said:
probably because they have to barely do anthing, i would have liked underground better

UG and all its ilk was when NFS collapsed and marked the beginning of the end for EA. The original from 1 to HP2 and PU were the best. I am still waiting on HS HD and PU HD though. 

TomaTito said:
Signalstar said:

It's the remaster of the remake.

Urgh...