By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Trump Tests Positive for Coronavirus

He is an older man and not exactly a healthy eater, so its a bit worrying. Hopefully he and his wife gets well soon though. Tough times.

Around the Network

That's unfortunate. I hope he recovers soon.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

As much as I dislike him, I do wish him well and I hope he takes this experience and uses it to correctly inform the American people about how dire and dangerous this virus is. It doesn't affect virtually nobody, the President has it and is now hospitalized because of it. If you still think this thing isn't real, here's hopefully the last bit of proof you need.

"Your Bleach is ready sir".

Xxain said:

Oh come on. He was obviously being sarcastic when he said that. Only the mainstream media would be so biased as to act like the President was being serious when addressing the public about the worst health crisis in a century. 

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
Xxain said:

Oh come on. He was obviously being sarcastic when he said that. Only the mainstream media would be so biased as to act like the President was being serious when addressing the public about the worst health crisis in a century. 

I see what you're doing there...

He already sniffs so loud like he just took a line of adderall during debates that I would hate to hear him now.

KLXVER said:

He is an older man and not exactly a healthy eater, so its a bit worrying. Hopefully he and his wife gets well soon though. Tough times.

They say a lot of your immune system is in your gut and I don't think those Big Macs and burnt steaks topped with ketchup provide too much help to the health of your gut.  

I heard from the brazilian news that he is taking a experimental treatment. Some kind of cocktail.

I can't give an evil, delusional dictator who runs a deranged cult that further brainwashes people any sort of well wishes. Karma has come his way. Sorry to be blunt but this man doesnt deserve any sort of sympathy. He can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.