4 0 0%

5 0 0%

6 2 8.00%

7 6 24.00%

8 6 24.00%

9 6 24.00%

10 (Perfect) 4 16.00%

Total:25

Hey guys, IGN had a fun little article up on what Nintendo E3 could have been, based on all the little showcases they've had instead, so if these announcements had been made on one day during E3, how would you have felt about the conference?

Paper Mario: The Origami King announced AND shadow-dropped in the same day.

New Pokemon Snap

EA announcing plans to bring seven games to Switch (confirmed ones being Apex Legends, FIFA, and Burnout: Paradise)

Min Min as the next Smash Bros. DLC fighter

Animal Crossing New Horizon Summer Waves Update (two detailed)

More SNES/NES games to Nintendo Online, particularly Donkey Kong Country (YES!!!)

Shin Megami Tensei III Remastered

Update on Shin Megami Tensei V

Pikmin 3 Deluxe

The following Indie games announced: Hades, Hypnospace Outlaw, Spiritfarer, Garden Story, Subnautica and Subnautica: Below Zero, Takeshi and Hiroshi, Raji: An Ancient Epic, Bear and Breakfast, A Short Hike, Card Shark, Torchlight 3, Manifold Garden, Evergate, Untitled Goose Game’s two-player mode, Going Under, The Red Lantern, Unrailed, Struggling!, Inmost, She Dreams Elsewhere, Grindstone, and Gonner2.

Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2

Collection of Saga Final Fantasy Legend

Super Mario 3D All Stars

Port of Super Mario All Stars

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Monster Hunter Rise

Monster Hunter Stories 2

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Mario Kart Live!

Super Mario 3D World Port

So what do you think?

Last edited by Dulfite - on 23 September 2020

Around the Network

Yeah, people would have absolutely lost their minds if all of this was dropped in one day.

SMT news is nice and HW is a nice surprise but outside of that. Meh. 6.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

9/10

Some of this could be in a September direct in this alternate time line but even with that it would likely be a good E3 direct.

Around the Network

If you just add together:

- Mario 35th Direct
- September Partner's Direct
- Age of Calamity
- New Pokemon Snap

You'd have an 8/10 E3 show.

A lot of side games and some remasters. At least there are a few Mario remasters/re-releases to look forward to, if a bit lazy. Also no interest in SMT

Probably 6 just for the Mario games. Pretty meh otherwise.

Last edited by hinch - on 23 September 2020

Eh... that'd be a 7/10 for me. Lots of good stuff, but lacking a true megaton announcement. Hyrule Warriors just doesn't do it for me as the big holiday release.

JWeinCom said:
Eh... that'd be a 7/10 for me. Lots of good stuff, but lacking a true megaton announcement. Hyrule Warriors just doesn't do it for me as the big holiday release.

I guess in this hypothetical scenario where everything was announced in June and covid don't exist "Rise" was the holiday title and everything scheduled for Q1 would came out in Christmas season

You missed out super mario 3d land port and mario kart live!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!