5 0 0%

6 2 8.00%

7 6 24.00%

8 6 24.00%

9 6 24.00%

10 (Perfect) 4 16.00%

Total:25
peachbuggy said:
You missed out super mario 3d land port and mario kart live!

And Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
peachbuggy said:
You missed out super mario 3d land port and mario kart live!

And Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Added those to OP, thanks!

Realistically, I would take out Hyrule Warriors and the latest Partner Direct (Monster Hunter, etc...) because there is normally a Fall Direct and those games would have been featured more in a Fall Direct.  For E3 2020 I think the plan was to feature Mario hardcore: Paper Mario + everything in the Mario Direct.  They were also supposed to open a Mario oriented section at Universal theme park in Japan, and it was all going to coincide with the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.  However, this year there was no E3, no Olympics and all parks are closed.  It all fell apart.

This hypothetical E3 of yours might just have been the best since 2015 for me based almost solely on Monster Hunter Rise being a long-desired dream game for me, with Age of Calamity, Mario Kart Live, and Ori Will of the Wisps being the icing on the cake.

curl-6 said:
This hypothetical E3 of yours might just have been the best since 2015 for me based almost solely on Monster Hunter Rise being a long-desired dream game for me, with Age of Calamity, Mario Kart Live, and Ori Will of the Wisps being the icing on the cake.

I can't take credit, as I was referencing and IGN article (and now some additional games were added based on the contributions of others in this thread). I gave it an 8/10 prior to thinking about Mario Kart Live and Ori. Probably still an 8 for me.