Forums - General Discussion - Who are worse? Presidential candidate fanatics or game console fanatics?

which one is worse

Presidential candidate 33 94.29%

Console/PC box 2 5.71%

Total:35

They both have nothing on sports fans. At least the other zealots have something interesting to jerk over.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Gaming is barely consequential, while leaders can have a strong impact on our societies. I'll let you figure out the rest.

Since I've come to this site I've found out that there are a fair amount of gamers out there that will defend their console like they are defending a political candidate. Even still, it's a lot more fun to talk about video games than politics.

Console fanatics can be annoying and blind to reality as well. But it's about a hobby. Irrational and near unconditional supporters of politicians are far more dangerous.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

PS4: 130 mil (was 100 million) Xbox One: 55 mil (was 50 mil) Switch: 110 million (was 73, then 96 million)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

I still hold that Hiroshi Yamauchi was every bit the demagogue as Benito Mussolini!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Pc master race fanatics

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

I'm kinda struggling to believe this was a question anyone thought was worth making.

HollyGamer said:
Imagine if console fanatic that also into politic LMAO

This is what I thought.... Imagine the combos... A MAGA Trump Persona freak. World of Warcraft Biden forever stan.
The thread is USA focused, by why not international? Erdogan/Animal Crossing fanboy. Modi/Fortnite kiddy. LOL

Presidential candidate fanatics are worst, no question about it.

Proud to be a Californian.

Fanboy gamers are annoying and can be toxic af, but overall they are just a bunch of harmless nerds who won't really make anything worse than crying on social media

Politicians fandoms are far more severe, no comparison