Forums - General Discussion - Who are worse? Presidential candidate fanatics or game console fanatics?

which one is worse

Presidential candidate 33 94.29%

Console/PC box 2 5.71%

Total:35

Honestly we are human who loves certain thing and hate certain things. We also make a group that agree with one thing and hate on one thing, we support something we love. Yes it's exist  on sport, POlitic, games, product , Food, pets, etc. As long we live in this competitive world i guess that's just normal.

But what which one is worse when it come to fanboying , which one do you prefer. 

Around the Network

Presidential candidate is much worse because blind bias can have much more severe consequences than cheering for a plastic box.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

When you fanboy a presidential candidate it borders on the cult of personality and that is a dangerous mindset. What harm ever came from loving the Dreamcast or SEGA Saturn?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Consoles, easily.

Usually people fanboy to justify something. Spending of cash like car brands or political views like you alluded to.

Consoles are pretty cheap at the end of the day but the rabid fanboyism attached is massive.

RolStoppable said:
Presidential candidate is much worse because blind bias can have much more severe consequences than cheering for a plastic box.

agree with this opinion, console war only happen on forum and comment section. But Politic can create a real war 

Around the Network

Thread title changed.

CGI-Quality said:
Thread title changed.

Thanks, i am bad in writing 

Leynos said:
When you fanboy a presidential candidate it borders on the cult of personality and that is a dangerous mindset. What harm ever came from loving the Dreamcast or SEGA Saturn?

agree with this

HollyGamer said:
CGI-Quality said:
Thread title changed.

Thanks, i am bad in writing 

No worries. Figured I'd help out, especially since it could be a pretty interesting topic.

RolStoppable said:

Hmm, you raise a good point. I didn't really consider consequences outside of forums. Which is pretty short sided of me with what's going on in the world at the minute...

I suppose I don't consider ANTIFA "fanboys" for example, of which they aren't. They just started of that way and it evolved.

edit: thread title change also changes the question tbh.