By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC users I can't barely tolerate

Eagle367 said:
kirby007 said:

IRAN LMAO now we deffo know you can't play or even understand the glorious game

I'm a Pakistani aka an Asian dude. I hate European and south american control on the game. I want an Asian team to break through and Iran were this close. That foul could've changed the entire damn game against Portugal and you know it. You know the one I'm talking about if you know the game.

Japan won the world championship in 2011. So asians can win!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
you should know this Rol, barely is the adverb of tolerate so the can't is regarding tolerate, in this case the barely strenghtens the not tolerating

@gergroy You are a teacher. Get in here and explain why kirby's English is bad.

Haha, some people are just beyond help rol.  

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

Haha, some people are just beyond help rol.  

Well, then at least help me because there is something that I have been wondering about, similar to the silent H in the word 'herb'.

Is the W in 'sword' silent too? I can't make it out when I hear the word spoken in games. Do they say 'sord' or 'sword'?

It is not silent, w just isn’t a very emphatic sound.

RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

I have friends in real life (obviously not native English speakers) who continue to insist that the W is silent. I'll let them know that a hamster on the internet affirmed to me that the W is pronounced.

its obvious in Warrior or Wimp or Wuss

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

I love the fact that this worldwide famous meme came from a brazilian soup opera

are you explaining the origin from a meme and are even doing that wrong? you are this close to become the second person on the list

What?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
gergroy said:

I have friends in real life (obviously not native English speakers) who continue to insist that the W is silent. I'll let them know that a hamster on the internet affirmed to me that the W is pronounced.

Hahaha, hamsters on the Internet are the best sources of information!

I've been trying to remember how Holland did during the last World Cup, can anyone refresh my memory?

Carl said:
I've been trying to remember how Holland did during the last World Cup, can anyone refresh my memory?

Think they were eliminated by Argentina in penalties..IIRC. 

But you all should stop picking on the Dutch, they are the best "almost won" team in the world!!! Well... only second to Germany, but that doesn't count since at least Germany has won a few. The dutch managed to get to the finals 3 times... and lost al...wellnever mind that :).

coolbeans said:
Called me an alcoholic simp without knowing my history. How did he know that.

I can't barely tolerate kirby007's stupid ESP, his pink lettering (yucky!), and obnoxiously tall avatar. Can you just not hog 3/4 of the screen when I'm skimming past your comment? Jesus.

You could do that by unchecking the box in your profile that mentions : show avatar

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I may need an explanation.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.