By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC users I can't barely tolerate

badskywalker said:
I wonder how hard it really is to get on the list, obviously not too terribly hard, as since the start I'm pretty certain 2 people have been added to the list.

well pal, i could put you on the list for your avatar, your name or your assumption, besides i have added 3 people already

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Eh go ahead

kirby007 said:
Metallox said:
I don't have anything against anyone here, almost everyone is very nice.

almost? almost? well buddy i got news for you, your discriminate and nongeneralising nature while singling out individuals is not tolerable. WELCOME ON THE LIST

I can't tolerate that you write almost everything on lower case. That makes me mad >:(

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

badskywalker said:
Eh go ahead

no because i can tolerate simps if they simp for me

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Metallox said:
kirby007 said:

almost? almost? well buddy i got news for you, your discriminate and nongeneralising nature while singling out individuals is not tolerable. WELCOME ON THE LIST

I can't tolerate that you write almost everything on lower case. That makes me mad >:(

updated the OP just for you

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Metallox said:

updated the OP just for you

Noooo, I'll be nice. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

noname2200 said:
Norion said:
The user I can tolerate the least is myself.

It's actually a positive since that means there's at least one person who can barely tolerate me. The higher that number the bigger winner you are.

padib said:
I can barely tolerate trying to make sense of the title!

it would have been a problem if you couldn't barely tolerate making sense of the title!

You fuck up the title and steal Chris Jericho's list gimmick.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

kirby is just mad, he didn't barely made NFGs list.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]