By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japanese Financial Expert predict that Sony will able to sell 200 Million PS5 (lifetime sales)

Tagged games:

will PS5 able to surpassed PS4 lifetime sales

Yes 14 15.56%

No 59 65.56%

close 15 16.67%

Not much 2 2.22%

Total:90

Mr. Imanaka of Rakuten Securities has a report: -PS5 has the potential to sell 200 million units. -PS5 was expected to be higher than XSX in view of backward compatibility with PS4, which has a rich game lineup, and the fact that large titles are gathering in PS5. The price is amazing.

Around the Network

LOL

The fact that this is coming from a Japanese Financial expert says it all.

You sure hes not talking about the switch? I mean what reason does that pic have otherwise

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ljink96 said:

Elaborate please 

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
You sure hes not talking about the switch? I mean what reason does that pic have otherwise

i also shocked on  why is not Switch , Switch might sell more than 300 Million 

Pretty bold prediction from an analyst who doesn't even know if the world will still exist in 5 years.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

HollyGamer said:
Ljink96 said:

Elaborate please 

I just found it rich that this dude took a look at the situation of PS in Japan and came up with 200M. Like I understand Japan isn't the biggest market for hardware sales but it's one of the biggest. You kinda need strong backing on all major regions to hit a number like that. If anything Switch is going to get somewhere near that.

Last edited by Ljink96 - on 18 September 2020

Ljink96 said:
HollyGamer said:

Elaborate please 

I just found it rich that this dude took a look at the situation of PS in Japan and came up with 200M. 

quie fair, but still Takashi Mochizuki retweeted this tweet (Bloomberg tech)  , probably there is something big from Sony. Also that could also Switch sales will not affecting PS5 lifetime sales or the other way around.  

Too low.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.