By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware September 5 to 12

FarleyMcFirefly said:
curl-6 said:

It should do; third party support is continually getting better, and Nintendo's first party have just one system to focus on now, so it shouldn't suffer a drop-off like the Wii did.

Yeah from a software support standpoint I have no doubt. I guess I just thought once we feel the economic impacts that covid sales will drop quite a bit... Who knows.

The gaming industry seems remarkably resilient to economic downturns; last gen continued to have healthy sales throughout the global financial crisis a decade ago.

Around the Network

Nintendo 64 MILLION

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Everything up except undead 3DS.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Alby_da_Wolf said:
Everything up except undead 3DS.

Undead no longer; Nintendo has officially killed off production, now the zombie's been beheaded and is just falling into its final resting place.

Look at Nintendo, being so alternative again, they go off a cliff and soar to 400k... they just don't know what they're doing tbh, should go multi plat.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
wohufana said:
curl-6 said:

It should drop below that threshold before the PS5 comes out at this rate.

Still remember the thread about PS4 would never ever lose its 50% market share? It is worth revisiting. Three years ago PS4 was invincible and Switch was just a new kid on the block connected with Nintendoom so majority who commented there firmly believed that there was no way the combine sales of XBOne and Switch (even adding the WiiU) could pull off 50% market share from Sony. 

Do you have the link for that thread, it would be hilarious not only because of losing 50% market share but Nintendo Switch outselling PS4 at the end. 

LGBTDBZBBQ said:
wohufana said:

Still remember the thread about PS4 would never ever lose its 50% market share? It is worth revisiting. Three years ago PS4 was invincible and Switch was just a new kid on the block connected with Nintendoom so majority who commented there firmly believed that there was no way the combine sales of XBOne and Switch (even adding the WiiU) could pull off 50% market share from Sony. 

Do you have the link for that thread, it would be hilarious not only because of losing 50% market share but Nintendo Switch outselling PS4 at the end. 

Are you actually asking for the front page to be full of necrobump thread ? That would be hilarious 😂 

LGBTDBZBBQ said:
wohufana said:

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/216422/can-the-ps4-keep-its-50-market-share-even-if-the-nx-is-included/1/