Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 Showcase - Wednesday Sept 16

Runa216 said:
hinch said:

@sales Dude who cares.. this is a PS event thread not Xbox.

In his defense, PS guys go to his Xbox threads all the time and harass him. It got so bad the mods here needed to implement new rules about being harsh to Xbox people and protecting the Xbox community because they were ostracized for being like Sales2099 or whatever his name is. So yeah, I don't begrudge him. He's not bad people, he's just very, VERY preferential towards his preferred brand. 

No idea why we can't use the term 'fanboy' around here. It's an apt description. like 80% of the users on this forum are fanboys or fangirls in some way. it's not a derogatory term. Everyone has a preferred console just like some people have preferred fake gods or preferred sports teams. That's just my take, though. 

The problem on that is that yes Xbox fans became protected beings while allowed to do the same behavior against Sony or Nintendo that is forbidden on their threads.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Around the Network
hinch said:

Yeah I get it. People have their preferred system to play their stuff on. I just don't get the constant need to defend and attack other brands at the detriment to others *shrug*

But anywho just a day to go hyyyppe!!




You must be new to the internet. Here's one starter pack of memes and three shock sites to investigate...



DonFerrari said:
Runa216 said:

In his defense, PS guys go to his Xbox threads all the time and harass him. It got so bad the mods here needed to implement new rules about being harsh to Xbox people and protecting the Xbox community because they were ostracized for being like Sales2099 or whatever his name is. So yeah, I don't begrudge him. He's not bad people, he's just very, VERY preferential towards his preferred brand. 

No idea why we can't use the term 'fanboy' around here. It's an apt description. like 80% of the users on this forum are fanboys or fangirls in some way. it's not a derogatory term. Everyone has a preferred console just like some people have preferred fake gods or preferred sports teams. That's just my take, though. 

The problem on that is that yes Xbox fans became protected beings while allowed to do the same behavior against Sony or Nintendo that is forbidden on their threads.

Oh yeah, I laughed aloud when I saw the thread about it. Like, Xbox fans are not a protected minority in need of being defended, they're a niche fanbase for a dwindling console. They don't need special protections any more than fans of Aqua. 



hinch said:

Its a shame the Series S leaked the way it did but at the same time it was the worse kept secret for any console i history. And I think the viral thing worked it it's favour.

It was trending for quite a while on most media outlets.

Runa216 said:
hinch said:

Yeah I get it. People have their preferred system to play their stuff on. I just don't get the constant need to defend and attack other brands at the detriment to others *shrug*

But anywho just a day to go hyyyppe!!




You must be new to the internet. Here's one starter pack of memes and three shock sites to investigate.

Gaming forums in a nutshell lol

Already had our fill with Craig, the poor bastard. Looking forward to seeing some epic ones tomorrow.



Guys better be ready for some sweet Horizon 2 gameplay



Around the Network
Truthstation said:
Guys better be ready for some sweet Horizon 2 gameplay

I doubt we'll see that. Seems weird to have that only a couple of months after the game itself was revealed. 



Runa216 said:
Truthstation said:
Guys better be ready for some sweet Horizon 2 gameplay

I doubt we'll see that. Seems weird to have that only a couple of months after the game itself was revealed. 

The game has been in development for a while now. Similar to Demon's Souls.



Logged in to my local storefront and will have it tabbed during the show for if and when preorders go live. Expecting $400 and $500 price points. Will likely spring for the BD version; even though I'm nearly all digital these days the extra utility and peace of mind are nice.

Only gameplay I'm really expecting to see is Spider-Man. May get some from Demon's Souls or Astro too. Not expecting any from Horizon but it would be a nice treat. Looking forward to tomorrow.



Truthstation said:
Guys better be ready for some sweet Horizon 2 gameplay

yeah totally , hopefully Sony doesn't leave it for later~

Runa216 said:
Truthstation said:
Guys better be ready for some sweet Horizon 2 gameplay

I doubt we'll see that. Seems weird to have that only a couple of months after the game itself was revealed. 

the first debuted with gameplay no?

anyhow there was some gameplay segments in the reveal trailer for H2. I think they can easily show off something and I feel it showing it off now would really position the PS5 even further than the XSX.



Took Wednesday off. My body is ready!



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread