Total:63

Naruto Storm series
Ni no Kuni
Xenoblade
Asura's Wrath
Portal
Left for Dead
Hotline Miami

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Assassins creed led to the most enjoyment of any of those. II-IV were hours of fun for me. I loved the era of Renaissance & Age of Enlightenment - in Italy, America, and the Caribbean. A lot of hand holding in the beginning which always is lame. But plenty of freedom after.

Dark Souls by a mile.  Like all of those other series kind of suck, while Dark Souls is just super, crazy awesome.  I guess Assassin's Creed was good at first, but it also got old pretty quick, and even at it's best it still wasn't nearly as good as Dark Souls.  So, yeah, Dark Souls by a mile.

Bioshock, three of the best games of all time.

For me, it's gotta be Bioshock.
Both the first game and Infinite are among the best games ever made in my opinion with their amazing settings and atmosphere, great storytelling, and fantastic plasmid-powered combat. The second game, while not quite in the same league, is still excellent as well.

Mass Effect, Bayonetta, Vanquish and Dead Space get honourable mentions as they are also superb.

So many terrific new IPs came out of the 7th gen.

Around the Network

Easily Bioshock for me and I only really love the first one. But that's how stellar I consider that game - my second favorite third party game ever made after Castlevania SOTN. I'll love it 'til the day I die.

Last edited by archbrix - on 12 September 2020

UnderwaterFunktown said:
That poll is really missing Portal (which gets my vote).

Yeah my bad; I also feel like I should've included Vanquish. But VGC polls only allow 10 options.

Azzanation said:
Dead Space
It was a new take on the RE series and boy did they conquer the genre when RE went its direction of action over horror. Great story, great visuals, great gameplay, great everything. If their was a Dead Space 4 i would pre-order instantly.

Yeah while it kinda went to shit in Dead Space 3, the original game, 2, and Extraction are excellent and I'd love to see a Dead Space 4 get the series back on track.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 15 September 2020

Assassins Creed followed closely by Borderlands.

After AC1, I would have said AC...despite all the flaws, it was very fresh and had so much potential, but since I find AC to have deteriorated quickly after the first one, I must go with Souls...while it didn't felt very fresh to me (Severance: Blade of Darkness did something similar in 2001, just with better combat), those games have brilliant level design and atmosphere and are consistently good (talking as minority who prefers DS2 over any other).

Mass Effect for me. Runner up would be Bioshock, although I skipped 2.