By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 36, 2020 (Aug 31 - Sep 06)

Tagged games:

Switch doing quite well still, pretty equal with last week and last year. It seems like 70-80k is the baseline for the console.
PS4 is down 94.6% from the same week last year and 41.2% YTD compared to last year.

Avengers not being able to score the #1 position is not a good sign for the game in Japan.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Apparently 50K wasn't enough for Ring Fit. Its appetite is insatiable.
And Tsushima seriously has the best legs for a PS4 game in a long time.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

well i might have been narrowminded on RFA

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

The Switch now above 15M lifetime .

Could 70k-80k become the Switch's new baseline? I guess it'll all depend on the stock.

RFA is a beast.

Tsushima's legs are truly impressive.

Hajimari no Kiseki's drop is tragic, though I guess it's kinda expected for a JRPG

Chris on Era says OG NSW + ACNH bundle supply has been drastically lowered in the last few weeks, probably to reserve stock for holiday season. Which is why both ACNH sales and OG NSW sales have been a bit lower (instead of 50-70K for AC and 85-100K for NSW total).

Around the Network

Every week RFA is performing like a new release.

Oof at Kiseki sales, Falcom really should try to make their games same day multiplats, especially since the next game is gonna be the start of a new arc for the series.

RFA is new king to take the throne after Animal Crossing.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Switch hardware is still by “lottery” for a chance to buy at my local stores.

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Ghost of Tsushima legs surprise me, going to pass 400k physical soon. Might end up a million seller when accounting for LTD physical+ digital.