By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Windows Central: XSX: $499, XSS: $299 coming November 10th

Fap worthy pricing for both consoles.

Having Xbox All Access for both the Series S and Series X is *hot damn*

Sony, time to show us the goods as well please.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

I'm gonna wait until Microsoft themselves confirm it before I believe it.

But if this is true...
HOO BOY... Sony will have one hell of a mountain to climb.

trunkswd said:
I wonder who turned on the faucet tonight that caused everything to leak.

Looks like some promotional video has been leaked if that gif comparing x and s size is anything to go by... 

Was really starting to think series x was going to be $599. Happy to believe this leaks.

trunkswd said:
ironmanDX said:

Looks like some promotional video has been leaked if that gif comparing x and s size is anything to go by... 

Was really starting to think series x was going to be $599. Happy to believe this leaks.

$499 is a great deal for the specs of the Xbox Series X. Now I wonder what PS5 will be priced at. 

They'll match, for sure.

I feel like the real question is how much will the digital version undercut by? 

Those are nice prices for sure. That All Access option could make a big difference if Sony doesn't offer something similar. The Series S should be at least $100 cheaper than the digital PS5 and that makes me feel a lot more confident now that the Series X/S will outsell the Xbox One and take back some market share that has been lost since the 360.

Last edited by Norion - on 08 September 2020

Around the Network

300 almost seems too good to be true.
Especially early adopters are eager to have the best specs and will mostly go for the premium sku. So I wonder how good it will sell initially. Perhaps the S manages to convert more people into early adopters. It certainly would not be anything for me. But it cannot be denied that being able to experience the whole next gen for 300 is very good value.
Will be interesting to see how things really shake out. I hope we will learn more soon.

Last minute price cut, thanks Nvidia!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

To demonstrate value, Sony will probably match them with normal PS5. Not a good price for me.

Called 499

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If true, that’s insane. $500! It’s such a shame I have to wait, as I’m holding out for the Halo Infinite limited console. But that price is a steal for what it does.

Glad the leak forced the stalemate to end. I wasn’t enjoying the Xbox info drought and now it’s on Sony to respond. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.