Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Windows Central: XSX: $499, XSS: $299 coming November 10th

300 almost seems too good to be true.
Especially early adopters are eager to have the best specs and will mostly go for the premium sku. So I wonder how good it will sell initially. Perhaps the S manages to convert more people into early adopters. It certainly would not be anything for me. But it cannot be denied that being able to experience the whole next gen for 300 is very good value.
Will be interesting to see how things really shake out. I hope we will learn more soon.

Around the Network

Last minute price cut, thanks Nvidia!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

To demonstrate value, Sony will probably match them with normal PS5. Not a good price for me.

Called 499

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If true, that’s insane. $500! It’s such a shame I have to wait, as I’m holding out for the Halo Infinite limited console. But that price is a steal for what it does.

Glad the leak forced the stalemate to end. I wasn’t enjoying the Xbox info drought and now it’s on Sony to respond. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

This would be the perfect opportunity for Sony to drop by and drop a $399 price for PS5, and $299 for Digital. I wonder if they'll do it.

Ljink96 said:
This would be the perfect opportunity for Sony to drop by and drop a $399 price for PS5, and $299 for Digital. I wonder if they'll do it.

Sony would be taking a huge loss if the PS5 was priced that low. $399 for PS5 digital and $499 for regular PS5 is more likely.

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Well, fuck.
I wasn't too big on either next system gen at all. Definitely wasn't planning on buying a console on day one because I just don't see any software that justifies it. I may have to pick up an Xbox if I see one in the wild. The price is about what I expected (the S is MUCH lower) and the finance option is interesting...

mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

I kinda wonder what kind of all access we get here, i doubt mediamarkt will do this

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

d21lewis said:
Well, fuck.
I wasn't too big on either next system gen at all. Definitely wasn't planning on buying a console on day one because I just don't see any software that justifies it. I may have to pick up an Xbox if I see one in the wild. The price is about what I expected (the S is MUCH lower) and the finance option is interesting...

Oh please...

We all know you will have 5 new Xbox consoles by next holiday, including one for your bathroom and kitchen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.