By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can Cyberpunk 2077 live up to expectations?

Will Cyberpunk 2077 meet expectations?

It'll be even better than expected. 1 2.50%

It will meet expectations. 10 25.00%

It'll be a great game, bu... 23 57.50%

It'll be a decent game, b... 6 15.00%

It's probably gonna suck. 0 0%

Total:40
tripenfall said:
It depends on your own personal expectations.... Don't get caught up in hype people it never pays off for you... Take a breath, you're a bit older now.... Don't run - walk... Don't write stupid fucking metascores after you play for an hour.... Make up your own mind....

The older we get, the less we want to run but the faster we go.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
It Will BE a great game i AM sure, o ly thing i want is the game to not have technocal problem on the console i Will play it

What console will you play it on?  I'll probably play on Series X, if I can get one.  If not, I'll play it on my PS4 Pro.  

VAMatt said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
It Will BE a great game i AM sure, o ly thing i want is the game to not have technocal problem on the console i Will play it

What console will you play it on?  I'll probably play on Series X, if I can get one.  If not, I'll play it on my PS4 Pro.  

It'll be interesting, I'm playing on PC but my friends are mainly playing on a base PS4. That thing might just launch into orbit with Cyberpunk...

Didn't answer the poll cause I don't know what it will do, but it CAN definitely match expectations.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

tripenfall said:
VAMatt said:

It'll be interesting, I'm playing on PC but my friends are mainly playing on a base PS4. That thing might just launch into orbit with Cyberpunk...

Nah man, the PS4 Pro is the one with the rocket engine.