By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why nintendo consoles are the only ones you will ever need

Jpcc86 said:
To be honest I think Johnny Cash's version of Hurt is better than the original. NIN's is great, but Cash took it to another level.

I’ve never seen this statement placed into a more appropriate context. Hat’s off. 

Around the Network

Not even close! The Switch is still mainly a kiddie console- that’s who the vast majority of their target fan base is with all of the Happy Meal toys and Nickelodeon commercials. Outside of the same Mario and Zelda games that they’ve been releasing for the past 20+ years with incremental updates- they really don’t have much to offer. Yeah those games get high metacritic scores - as all Mario and Zelda games have and ever will get - but I would argue it’s easy to do when you’re making the same games over and over again. I would hope after 20 reiterations of the same game they would have perfected it by now. Nintendo barely gets any third party support - and what little they do is usually watered down ports it struggles to play from 5+ year old games. It’s only going to get worse with the new system releases. They’ve brainwashed you guys to buy the same games over and over again at full price AND you praise them for it! They even convinced you to spend $80 on pieces of cardboard 🤡🤡🤡 Yeah their first party games sell tons - but why wouldn’t they when you have nothing else to play? That’s why PlayStation is the best place to play and sells the most home consoles - great exclusives with great variety and the power to keep up with all of the big third party releases. That’s why they’ve absolutely dominated Nintendo since the PS1’s release- forcing Nintendo to rely on hit-or-miss gimmicks and secondary companion consoles. Like the Wii they found lightning in the bottle with the Switch - but also like the Wii sales could still fall off a cliff once the gimmick wears off and the lack of power catches up to them. There’s already rumors of them releasing a more powerful console early next year to keep up with the others.

Zombie9ers said:
Not even close! The Switch is still mainly a kiddie console- that’s who the vast majority of their target fan base is with all of the Happy Meal toys and Nickelodeon commercials. Outside of the same Mario and Zelda games that they’ve been releasing for the past 20+ years with incremental updates- they really don’t have much to offer. Yeah those games get high metacritic scores - as all Mario and Zelda games have and ever will get - but I would argue it’s easy to do when you’re making the same games over and over again. I would hope after 20 reiterations of the same game they would have perfected it by now. Nintendo barely gets any third party support - and what little they do is usually watered down ports it struggles to play from 5+ year old games. It’s only going to get worse with the new system releases. They’ve brainwashed you guys to buy the same games over and over again at full price AND you praise them for it! They even convinced you to spend $80 on pieces of cardboard 🤡🤡🤡 Yeah their first party games sell tons - but why wouldn’t they when you have nothing else to play? That’s why PlayStation is the best place to play and sells the most home consoles - great exclusives with great variety and the power to keep up with all of the big third party releases. That’s why they’ve absolutely dominated Nintendo since the PS1’s release- forcing Nintendo to rely on hit-or-miss gimmicks and secondary companion consoles. Like the Wii they found lightning in the bottle with the Switch - but also like the Wii sales could still fall off a cliff once the gimmick wears off and the lack of power catches up to them. There’s already rumors of them releasing a more powerful console early next year to keep up with the others.

This bait actually surpassed the original message, hats off to you

Nintendo? diversity? rofl. 80% of their games slap the Mario on it.

mZuzek said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

These are the type of posts only a bait troll thread can get.

Zombie9ers said:

This can't have possibly happened organically, right?

Wizzz just clicked on the wrong post to answer.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

Hook, line, and sinker. Not quite up to Rol's standards, but you can't argue with results.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 03 September 2020

Closing bait thread. Have a nice day.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--