By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Surprise Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase dropped

30 thousand dislikes on the US Direct YT channel. lol wow. Nintendo needs to make a General Direct soon.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Mandalore76 said:
I guess I'm the only person who thinks the Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions looks interesting. I haven't played a Rocky boxing game since Gamecube/PS2, and this one looks like fun. Is it me, or did they make Clubber Lang taller? Compared to Rocky Balboa, Lang looks the same size as Ivan Drago for some reason, but Apollo Creed was proportioned correctly. Anyway, I'll check the game out when it releases. It definitely fits into the exaggerated version of boxing genre for a system that has Punch-Out!! and Super Punch-Out!! on it.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions also looks very interesting to me as well. I had already put that on my Wishlist in the eShop after seeing it the upcoming releases section. It looks to me like a lot of fun in the vein of Mario Strikers Charged that my friends and I played the heck out of on the Wii. So, I'm definitely looking forward to getting in a couple of days.

I'm interested in it, because what you get to do in it fascinates me as a long-time Rocky fan, but the actual gameplay looks questionable. 

SW-5120-1900-6153

Wish nintendo would just say wether or not they have any games to release this holiday season. I don't think they announce any release dates until it's set in stone. When they announced the delay for animal crossing it caused a massive drop in the stock price costing investors a few billion.

Jranation said:
Some people are so ungrateful here. You should be proud that people are still working to provide games for you despite the current situation. You should be happy that you are still alive.

You talk as if they're a charity. We still have to pay for these games.

Lol, I feel like Nintendo is trolling at this point. If they release a big direct in the next month, I swear that is all this summer's been.

Around the Network

HELL YEAH PUYO PUYO TETRIS 2

CaptainExplosion said:
Runa216 said:
I'm usually really generous with the partner directs becuase they're not SUPPOSED to be big, world-shattering events or first party bombshells or anything, but that was bad. Real bad. Though, now that I reflect on it, I think I was just soured because I saw Kingdom hearts (YES!)....then immediately saw it was a really shitty-looking rhythm game (Booooooooo). That disappointment carried me through the whole event.

I guess it wasn't terrible, maybe a 4/10, but for that terrible bait and switch, -9/10 for me. Seriously, why?

I don't even care about Kingdom Hearts, and that's how I felt. It was like Nintendo's biggest middle finger to gamers since Paper Mario: The Origami King.

That's on Square.  I guess you can blame Nintendo for putting it first in the video though.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Jranation said:
Some people are so ungrateful here. You should be proud that people are still working to provide games for you despite the current situation. You should be happy that you are still alive.

LOL

YEAH LET ME GET RIGHT ON DYING FROM A VIRUS WITH A 99.8% SURVIVAL RATE.

LOL

fuck china.

User was warned for this post-JWeincom

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 28 August 2020

Lonely_Dolphin said:
Jranation said:

You talk as if they're a charity. We still have to pay for these games.

Yes we pay for the games. But do we pay the troubles they faced during the current situation? There is reason they are not showing any of the games from the big franchises. But apparently people still have no idea what is happening in the world.

People just have to be patient. Its better to be waiting for the game than having to be dead and not having the chance to play the game. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Leynos said:
Jranation said:

I'm depressed because I'm alive tho. Be happier when I die.

<Image Removed>

Are you trying to be funny with that picture? Don't treat suicide as joke buddy. 

Last edited by Pemalite - on 26 August 2020

Pocky Lover Boy!