By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS5 and Xbox Series Launch Holiday line-ups

In the Key, maybe FR for the free graphic update? There are 2 F's.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

Demon's souls

was rated in Korea in august 13.

there is a real chance of being launch/ launch window

jenpol said:
Demon's souls

I don't think there is a release date yet for that one.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

shikamaru317 said:
jenpol said:
Demon's souls

Demon's Souls remake was announced without a date or window, Most likely a 2021 release, not launch window.

Edit: Hmmm, I see where the game just got rated in Korea, which has prompted speculation that it will be a launch window title. I will leave it off the list for now until we get an official announce from Sony. 

rated august 13 in Korea

Demon's Souls has been rated in Korea and Japan, and based on the history of timings between ratings and launch, Demon's Souls could very well be a launch title. Or launch-window. I'm not saying "add that to the list" (which looks accurate to me), but I'm sure that will interest people who check out this thread.

Edit: Apparently I take too long to type since everyone has pointed this out already XD

Last edited by A_Robo_Commando - on 20 August 2020

Sony, if you're reading this, do something new with The Legend of Dragoon. You will make me a happy man. Thanks.

Around the Network
A_Robo_Commando said:
Demon's Souls has been rated in Korea and Japan, and based on the history of patterns between ratings and launch, Demon's Souls could very well be a launch title. Or launch-window. I'm not saying "add that to the list" (which looks accurate to me), but I'm sure that will interest people who check out this thread.

Man I hope so.  

I'm pretty sure that Flight Simulator is probably one of the 50 games that will make the series X launch window.

Bugsnax is a timed exclusive game?

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Great thread to have everything organised. Hopefully it stays updated as more games are announced.

Bristow9091 said:
Since when is Yakuza 7 a timed next gen exclusive for XSX? o.O

Its weird as hell.... supposedly the PS4 version is releaseing November 20th 2020.
Playstation 5 can probably play that version until then?

If they lateron release a PS5 version, I think most PS5 users would have just bought the PS4 version and played that.
So this is a odd one. Like 90% of their sales must be on the playstation side, why would they go timed exclusivity with XB?

Oh well, PS4 version it is then.

Wonder how much Phil spencer, paid them to keep it off the playstation 5?