By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 33, 2020 (Aug 10 - Aug 16)

Tagged games:

AC reminds me of lyrics to a Future song "a hundred thou another hundred thou"

Around the Network

AC at 7.5 including digital

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

And stock of switch go down again.

Two amazing weeks for Switch. PS4 barely saw a boost, it's really done in Japan. Clubhouse Games seems to want to hang around with the evergreens.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Two amazing weeks for Switch. PS4 barely saw a boost, it's really done in Japan. Clubhouse Games seems to want to hang around with the evergreens.

I played the demo the other day, the slot car racing is addictive!!! 

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

PS4 has had stock issues for a while. Sony does not mind.

01./01. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons # (Nintendo) {2020.03.20} (¥5.980) - 105.983 / 5.551.198 (-2%)

I'm scared. How much is this going to sell in Christmas season

src said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Exactly, Sony basically did what MS is doing in NA which is switching production lines over to next gen. 

Which week of Obon normally sells more hardware? The week of or the week before?

Blood_Tears said:
src said:

Exactly, Sony basically did what MS is doing in NA which is switching production lines over to next gen. 

Which makes me fear that the same could happen for the PS4 in other regions soon if those higher than expected sales continue.