By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally Nintendo is bringing the Switch to Brazil!

You could already purchase digital games and Nintendo online membership via Nintendo Eshop Brazil. The console and physical games could be acquired via grey market. 

Now I want to know the price because Brazil is suffering a horrible economic crisis :/

Last edited by Shikamo - on 19 August 2020

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Yes! I hope that means better deals for the rest of us in Latin America too!

Finally

Now we can spend half our wages buying a national Switch rather than an american Switch

Edit: Just checked Amazon, and it's already priced more expensive than a middle class worker monthly wage (3500-4000 BRL). Hopefully the will make grey market lower the prices

Because of how garbage the economy is now, i dont think this will change much for me. But cool regardless.

IcaroRibeiro said:

Finally

Now we can spend half our wages buying a national Switch rather than an american Switch

Edit: Just checked Amazon, and it's already priced more expensive than a middle class worker monthly wage (3500-4000 BRL). Hopefully the will make grey market lower the prices

I bought my Switch in July 2017 for 1600 BRL via the grey market, but I guess it will come around 2000-2500 BRL (I am being very optimistic).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Reading this thread reminded me that Brazil is a strange land where new consoles cost three times their normal price and the Sega Master System reigned supreme.

Love and tolerate.

Shikamo said:

I bought my Switch in July 2017 for 1600 BRL via the grey market, but I guess it will come around 2000-2500 BRL (I am being very optimistic).

I bought mine for a bit over 2000 in grey market too in mid 2019, but it was the older model. Newer model was 2000-2300. 2000-2500 is actually pretty nice

For games I wanted 250 BRL, but it's just not realistic, I'm sure they will be sold for 300 BRL

More domination.

That's muito legal.

IcaroRibeiro said:

Finally

that is sad :(