By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally Nintendo is bringing the Switch to Brazil!

mZuzek said:
Shikamo said:

Brazil is suffering a horrible economic crisis :/

Yeah, suffering from a crisis since 2013 and with no end in sight. This isn't a crisis, this is just what we are now.

It was showing solid signs of recovery by 2019, but alas 2020 came to fuck everyone up.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Yay!
I hope that at least it free us from scalpers.
I only buy digital games because I really cant find them physical for a fair price. I had already given up to play ring fit adventure some day.

About the situation of Brasil, we had everything to grow again, with work and retirement reforms approved. The majority of growth projections were about 3% in 2019.
But we grew only 1% in 2019, the same level as 2017 and 2018. Seems a constant stagnation.

BraLoD said:
Nautilus said:

It was showing solid signs of recovery by 2019, but alas 2020 came to fuck everyone up.

Not really, no.

Yeah, they did. Just look at how much the economy grew in 2019, and the estimation that it would grow in 2020(before the pandemic, of course), and there were clear signs of recovery.

Would that recovery be lasting? I don't know, and probably no one knows now. But it was recovering(there were other things, like the Stock Exchange hitting all time highs, and the Investors Confidence in the country growing to acceptable levels)

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

Nautilus said:
BraLoD said:

Not really, no.

Yeah, they did. Just look at how much the economy grew in 2019, and the estimation that it would grow in 2020(before the pandemic, of course), and there were clear signs of recovery.

1.1%? What an awesome growth. Same of 2017 and 2018

It's amusing how a liberal agenda can paint situation as fairly health when in reality it's not, when a more left-wing government manage to grown only 1% media call that catastrophic 

IcaroRibeiro said:
Nautilus said:

1.1%? What an awesome growth. Same of 2017 and 2018

It's amusing how a liberal agenda can paint situation as fairly health when in reality it's not, when a more left-wing government manage to grown only 1% media call that catastrophic 

"Showing solid signs of recovery". It did 1.1% after a catastrophic previous government, with the estimation of anywhere betwenn 3% to 4% in 2020 before the pandemic. Not to mention all the other signs of improvement mention beforehand. It was starting to show signs that the economy was finally moving along, not that it had recovered. *sigh*

Do you guys even read what I write, or you just want to cause mayhem? God, just because you don't like the overall politics of a said government, it's like even the things it does right are shit.Same thing in Brazil, same thing in the US, and probably the same the whole world over.

Either way, I'm done. It's not only not the point of the thread, but also this thread was supposed to be about positive news, and I don't want to see you or anyone else bringing it down.