By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Houston and Washington win on Thanksgiving

RolStoppable said:
BYE TB-CHI 1 LAR-WAS 1 BUF-TEN 1
PHI-PIT 2 ARI-NYJ 1 LV-KC 2 JAX-HOU 1
CIN-BAL 2 CAR-ATL 2 MIA-SF 2 NYG-DAL 2
IND-CLE 2 DEN-NE 2 MIN-SEA 2 LAC-NO 2

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I have the Browns making the playoffs in this prediction league, and I think this is the big game that is the turning point for them that will make that happen.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

BYE TB-CHI X LAR-WAS 1 BUF-TEN 1 (COVID?)

Farsala said:
Dang, I just woke up. I would have picked the Bucs, let's hope for a Bears win now haha.

I blame you for the unwanted Bears win.

I just remembered that I should have sent a PM to you and noname2200 earlier today because you guys missed the Thursday game, but now it's redundant. You already knew yourself that you missed it and noname2200 just posted his picks for the week.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
PHI-PIT 2 ARI-NYJ 1 LV-KC 2 JAX-HOU 2
CIN-BAL 2 CAR-ATL 1 MIA-SF 2 NYG-DAL 2

Not many picks that demand consideration this week. First off, the Bears still suck.

Jaguars vs. Texans is a matchup where I am not ready to believe that the Texans are absolute basket case this season. Contrary to the Falcons who have failed me time and time again, except against Green Bay where they did what they were supposed to.

Then there's the third game, Colts vs. Browns, which is tricky. The Colts have a good defense, but the Browns offense has been coming together. The Colts offense has Philip Rivers who is past his prime and always good for giveaways, so despite me rooting for Indianapolis, I'll side with Cleveland.

The other twelve games were all easy picks. But again, the Bears still suck.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

IND-CLE 1 DEN-NE 2 MIN-SEA 2 LAC-NO 2

PHI beating SF makes me weary of both PHI-PIT and MIA-SF games. Hopefully they don't pull an ATL.

Freaking cancellations... it’s making fantasy football very difficult. Also, Titans, get your freaking act together!

Go hawks!

BYE TB-CHI 2 LAR-WAS 1 BUF-TEN 1
IND-CLE 1 DEN-NE - MIN-SEA 2 LAC-NO 2
  • The Falcons can't defend cardboard cutouts right now, but they are at home and Carolina is without Christian McCaffrey. I will take a chance on Atlanta.
  • I'm usually uncomfortable picking a road team traveling across two more more timezones, but the Cardinals are playing the Jets.
  • Ravens at home facing those Cincinnati knuckleheads. Easiest pick of the day.
  • Wentz put together a good performance last week, but good luck doing that in Pittsburgh. Let's not forget the Steelers are essentially coming off an early bye as well.
  • The Texans are going to be fired up after booting BOB out of the door, so I'm betting on another 0-4 team finally getting its first win. It helps to play the Jaggies.
  • Raiders go to KC. Lol
  • Jared Goff has been putting together a good string of games, meanwhile, Washington benched Haskins in search of some answers at QB. I'll take the Rams.
  • The Dolphins have to go from one coast to the other to play a team that is getting some depth back this week. Second easiest pick of the day.
  • The Vikings suck, and Seattle is their daddy.
  • The Giants suck, and they are on the road. Not a big believer in the Cowboys, but they get a sacrifical lamb this week.

Refs are screwing the Eagles over hard against the Steelers. Eagles are playing amazing defense, but its like the refs have it in for the Eagles. I swear that PI call that led to the Steelers TD was utter BS.

Steelers defense is legit. Their offensive line is shaky. Ben looks old, scared, and not confident at all. He won't finish this season. You heard it from me first.