By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

The pre season starts in a little over two weeks. Besides the Bucks pretty much resigning everyone the best off season move was the Titans trading for Julio Jones that should give them at least two more wins. Even though they have Derrick Henry I hope they use Jones in the red zone more then the Falcons did.

Around the Network

Damn took me forever to remember my password.

I pick Cowboys for tomorrow's game because fuck the Steelers.
On a side note, Steelers fans are in denial if they think Big Ben is going to play better than he did late last year, with a more degraded O-line no less

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Well, it's that time of year again.
Hoping for a big bounce back year for my Niners now that we've everyone healthy and a new QB. (Garoppolo is still the starting QB, but it's only a matter of time before 'TREY AREA' takes full effect!)

The Browns third and fourth string defense embarrassed the Jaguars starters. Looks like this year is going to be the same ol' Jaguars.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson