By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

BYEBYEARI-SEA2CIN-WAS1
ATL-NO2PIT-JAX1NE-HOU1PHI-CLE2
DET-CAR1TEN-BAL2NYJ-LAC2MIA-DEN1
DAL-MIN2GB-IND2KC-LV1LAR-TB2

Around the Network

What a fun game. I'm so glad I decided to wake up at 5:20 AM to watch it. My wife is from Arizona so, by default, I have a soft spot for them. I ALMOST switched my pick to Arizona last minute. I'm so glad I stuck to my gut. One of the very few times it worked for me instead of against me.BTW I noticed two weeks ago I was the only person to pick MIA to win against Arizona??? Am I the only person here who recognized early how good the Dolphins have become? **pats himself on the back

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Cardinals are the new Falcons for me. I have guessed them wrong 5 times in a row now. That beats my ATL streak of 4 times in a row.

ARI- 9 out of 10 games picked wrong, With all things equal, getting it wrong 9 times out of 10 is a .19% chance. Compounded with my 65%+ prediction rate, getting it wrong is a .002% chance or less. Unbelievable.
ATL- 6 out of 9 games picked wrong

A teams have it out for me.

If I had HALF of those games right, I would be #1 spot. Decision making time. Do I want ARI to succeed or fail? Their next game is against the Patriots, if I pick them they will 100% lose.

Fuck... Myles Garret got the corona.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
noname2200 said:
hatmoza said:

The problem with the NO and ATL game is I dunno anything about Brees' backup. It's a tough pick.

My picks are above.

Regarding the quote: isn't Jameis Winston set to start, or did I miss something?

Oh. Then why the hell did my lazy google search that day tell me the backup was Taysom Hill XD

Possibly because your search results were better than mine! Schefter just tweeted that it will be Hill after all.

Around the Network
BYE BYE ARI-SEA 2 CIN-WAS 2
ATL-NO 1 PIT-JAX 1 NE-HOU 1 PHI-CLE 2
DET-CAR 1 TEN-BAL 2 NYJ-LAC 2 MIA-DEN 1
DAL-MIN 2 GB-IND 2 KC-LV 1 LAR-TB 2

BYEBYEARI-SEA2CIN-WAS2
ATL-NO2PIT-JAX1NE-HOU1PHI-CLE2
DET-CAR2TEN-BAL2NYJ-LAC2MIA-DEN1
DAL-MIN2GB-IND1KC-LV1LAR-TB2

RolStoppable said:
RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEARI-SEA1CIN-WAS2
ATL-NO1PIT-JAX1NE-HOU1PHI-CLE2
DET-CAR1TEN-BAL2NYJ-LAC2MIA-DEN1
DAL-MIN2GB-IND1KC-LV1LAR-TB2

I have a bad feeling this week. As in, just about everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Yes, even the New York Jets might win.

Going with Football Team, because them still being in the playoff race with a 2-7 record should be some extra motivation that the Bengals simply don't have. The Falcons have failed me so often, but the Saints QB situation isn't good. Trusting the Lions is equally risky. The Ravens should win, they absolutely should. The Chiefs and Bucs are expected to take care of business against quality opponents.

The Packers are coming off a game that should have humbled them, so avoiding to sleepwalk through the first quarter or half is doable.

The game that has me banging my head this week is Falcons-Saints. I've been looking forward to the day that Taysom Hill finally gets exposed so people will STFU about their white Cam Newton, but I can't get behind the Falcons.

So the Eagles really are a turnover machine. Already fumbled inside the redzone, and now the Browns got a pick six. I really thought they would be more careful after last week's media shit storm. Any Philadelphia fans here that can give me some insight on why they are shit?

and in perfect Browns fashion, they don't let the Eagles outshine them in turnovers.