By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Half watching the NE and HOU game... I knew the Browns ran away with a lucky victory against the Texans last week. Not only is Watson amazing, but the Texans actually have great receivers. I'm not at the least surprised they are leading by two scores.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

I don't know how to feel. I'm happy the Browns won. I'm happy Ravens lost... I feel so fucking bad for Burrow though. I love that kid. For 11 weeks Cincinnati put him through punishment after punishment. Fuck Cincinnati management. Burrow deserved... deserves better.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It's 1:30 AM. I have work in 5 hours... I really want to watch the GB IND game... I may call in sick.

Patrick Mahomes is sick... I can't believe he came back and won that.

Lost in my big money FF league by one point. Second week I have lost by one point thanks to a shit show by Matt Ryan. I am clinging to the last playoff spot. Broncos with a nice win yesterday. I did pick up and start their defense, I knew they'd bounce back and hold Miami down. Now just gotta hope the coaching staff wises up and gives Lindsay more touches.

Around the Network

Mahomes ran down the field for the winning touchdown with the last two minutes. Brady threw an interception his last drive.

Patriots Brady would have won that

Thanksgiving games:

I'll take HOU over DET
WAS over DAL
PIT over BAL

**Edit

I had to share this screen because it's pretty historical.

Last edited by hatmoza - on 24 November 2020

Give me the three home teams in each Thanksgiving game for now.

Oh man I did pretty bad but it was a rough week for everyone. Still close race for 3rd and hopefully I'll start picking better. I seem to be getting worse or there have been more upsets lately. I swear the fucking Panthers... I pick them to win and they lose then I pick them to lose and they win.

HOU-DET 1 WAS-DAL 2 BAL-PIT 2 MIA-NYJ 1
ARI-NE 1 CAR-MIN 1 CLE-JAX 1 TEN-IND 2
NYG-CIN 1 LAC-BUF 2 LV-ATL 1 SF-LAR 2
NO-DEN 1 KC-TB 1 CHI-GB 2 SEA-PHI 1