By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

BYEBYEIND-TENPHI-NYG2
JAX-GB2WAS-DET2HOU-CLE2TB-CAR1
LAC-MIA2DEN-LV2BUF-ARI2SF-NO2
SEA-LAR2CIN-PIT2BAL-NEMIN-CHI2

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEIND-TEN2PHI-NYG1
JAX-GB2WAS-DET2HOU-CLE2TB-CAR1
LAC-MIA2DEN-LV2BUF-ARI1SF-NO2
SEA-LAR2CIN-PIT2BAL-NE1MIN-CHI1

Lots of toss-up games this week, although it's not as tough as it commonly is, because almost everyone will pick the same teams. Already completed example: Colts vs. Titans.

The Eagles should win, but you never know in the NFC East. Picking the Lions is always risky. The Chargers are often competitive, but they are also notorious for their art of losing. The Bills impressed last week, but the Cardinals won't be easy to play against. A week ago I felt the Seahawks would lose, but picked them anyway and then they ended up losing; very much the same scenario this week, but this time I'll pick their opponents, the Rams. The Bears still suck and are on a tailspin after a good start into the season, but what worries me is that the Vikings have faceplanted in Chicago even during seasons where they were clear favorites to win.

Never pick the Vikings on national television.

If I have to watch one more windy game in Cleveland...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Thank you Bill O'Brien for saving my bonus point game this week :)

Side note: D-Hop is at least top 5 all-time hands for a WR. Insane catch radius and reliability.

Wait, did @burninmylight not pick a team for SNF?

When I first logged in today, I noticed you left it open but figured you were waiting just before the game to pick. Sorry, I didn't notice it again until just now or I would've reminded you.

Around the Network
Shaunodon said:

Wait, did @burninmylight not pick a team for SNF?

When I first logged in today, I noticed you left it open but figured you were waiting just before the game to pick. Sorry, I didn't notice it again until just now or I would've reminded you.

I'm a mess, lol. I like to wait until the last minute like you said, to try to get the most accurate injury/physically unable to play list possible, then I completely forget to log back in and make the pick. I've missed at least have of the TNF picks this year, but oh well. I appreciate the thoughts.

I'll just start throwing names out there and then coming back to edit them later if I need to. Give me the Seahawks over Cardinals this week.

BYEBYEARI-SEA2CIN-WAS1
ATL-NO2PIT-JAX1NE-HOU1PHI-CLE2
DET-CAR2TEN-BAL2NYJ-LAC2MIA-DEN1
DAL-MIN2GB-IND1KC-LV1LAR-TB2

RolStoppable said:
Shaunodon said:

Thank you Bill O'Brien for saving my bonus point game this week :)

Side note: D-Hop is at least top 5 all-time hands for a WR. Insane catch radius and reliability.

That's just bullshit. I demand a recount.

Here's a recount of the events, since you asked for it:

"They were in position, it was just a better catch by I" -DeAndre Hopkins

BYE BYE ARI-SEA 2 CIN-WAS 2
ATL-NO 2 PIT-JAX 1 NE-HOU 1 PHI-CLE 2
DET-CAR 1 TEN-BAL 2 NYJ-LAC 2 MIA-DEN 1
DAL-MIN 2 GB-IND 1 KC-LV 1 LAR-TB 2

RolStoppable said:
BYEBYEARI-SEA2CIN-WAS1
ATL-NO2PIT-JAX1NE-HOU1PHI-CLE2
DET-CAR2TEN-BAL1NYJ-LAC2MIA-DEN1
DAL-MIN2GB-IND1KC-LV1LAR-TB2

Rol, I have a condition on the DET CAR game. If Bridgewater is unable to play due to his injury, I will like my pick to go to DET. If that's against the rules, I'll try to keep a look out on his injury status and make the change myself.

The problem with the NO and ATL game is I dunno anything about Brees' backup. It's a tough pick.

This is perhaps my most difficult week. Like fuck, so many toss-ups. I'm for sure gonna have to research a little more than I usually do.

I do think Titans will play BAL strong and win.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson