By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - A Message To Our Xbox Community...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
You locked my thread in the Xbox section because of "backseat moderating, flaming, and trolling" yet virtually none of it was coming from anyone talking Xbox. Outside of a couple of users who are always negative in Xbox threads, the talk was very good and civil. Seems a simpler solution would have been to remove the people bothered by the discussion, but it was an Xbox thread, so it was locked. Seems really nothing has changed. If there's to be any Xbox talk that for whatever stupid reason might bother some of the other users, the only place for it will be the megathread.

Good lock and the thing you complain about What some users did in your thread ? you do in 99% of your posts in anything Sony related and you do it for years with barely any consequences from moderation team, you are a true master of dodging bans , baiting and stealth trolling but you love to cry about it só Much when other people do it for Microsoft and they are miles away from being as bad as you in this regard. 

Now i Will probably BE banned for stating the obvious and the hipocrisie in your post, for saying What everyone thinks and even What mods think but by some bizzare reason they still manage to let you escape 99% of the time.

Not sure why you're so angry but either way you're wrong. I'm an Xbox user so of course I am held accountable. Last time I entered a Sony thread and was "negative" was two months ago and I was banned for saying Ghosts open world seemed generic. Banned for that comment on the forum of a website that reviewed that same game and gave it like a 6 out of 10 or something. Go figure. And ever since then I just don't go into Sony threads. I erased my Hot Topics bookmark, I have a Gaming and Microsoft bookmark.

Most of your rant is irrelevant to my post regarding the locked thread. It wasn't a negative thread, 90% of the talk that was going on in the thread was good stuff and the other 10% were from the same people you can find in plenty of other Xbox threads stinking discussion up. But they aren't Xbox users, so it's cool. It doesn't seem to matter what the discussion is going on in the thread, Playstation users seem to love the report button and mods will act on it whether the reports are valid or not. And that's fine, but it just goes to show that this idea that Xbox discussion will be in a better place is not really based on any reality. If a thread can be locked because non-Xbox people came in and shat it up and blasted the report button, then we're really not going anywhere. But again, that's cool. People just shouldn't be surprised when a majority of the Xbox userbase sticks to one thread. Not going to reply to you or anyone else on this anymore, and why would you be banned? You got awfully personal for no reason but you don't support Xbox. Bye.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:

Good lock and the thing you complain about What some users did in your thread ? you do in 99% of your posts in anything Sony related and you do it for years with barely any consequences from moderation team, you are a true master of dodging bans , baiting and stealth trolling but you love to cry about it só Much when other people do it for Microsoft and they are miles away from being as bad as you in this regard. 

Now i Will probably BE banned for stating the obvious and the hipocrisie in your post, for saying What everyone thinks and even What mods think but by some bizzare reason they still manage to let you escape 99% of the time.

Not sure why you're so angry but either way you're wrong. I'm an Xbox user so of course I am held accountable...

You would not have been held accountable if you had held yourself accountable, first.  You know that thing call "self-accountability" where you'd look to yourself first before taking any asinine actions and then pointing the finger at everyone else.  And then there's "victim hood."  Just saying.