By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I am so F%^&king drunk

Hi guys sorry about last night, I mixed grape and grain, which as you know always makes you do stupid things.

Around the Network
dsoverpsp said:
why is there a thread made everytime somebody is drunk?
 Oh, believe me, they aren't made EVERY time somebody is drunk. Far from it. Far,  far from it. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Drinking is fun.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

this thread just doesnt wanna die does it :P

I live in Canada and i don't blame this guy getting drunk an shit, i went there this summer and and my cousin who live around London would get up like at 11 and start drinking the 1st 3 days was like England's awesome but after that getting drunk was the only thing to do in England, never spend more then 5 days there. the whole trip was me getting and staying drunk

Around the Network

r u over it yet?

I am so glad you told us!!!

JPSandhu said:
I live in Canada and i don't blame this guy getting drunk an shit, i went there this summer and and my cousin who live around London would get up like at 11 and start drinking the 1st 3 days was like England's awesome but after that getting drunk was the only thing to do in England, never spend more then 5 days there. the whole trip was me getting and staying drunk

Yes, problem?

Man the drunkest I ever got was on a school (yes school) trip to Europe, (France, England) we were supposed to leaved on the Tube for England from France at 5 AM, I passed out at 4 AM so ya that was fun.

I wish I was drunk too