By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I am so F%^&king drunk

pichu_pichu said:
I wish I was drunk too

y? Do u like hangovers?

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:
JPSandhu said:
I live in Canada and i don't blame this guy getting drunk an shit, i went there this summer and and my cousin who live around London would get up like at 11 and start drinking the 1st 3 days was like England's awesome but after that getting drunk was the only thing to do in England, never spend more then 5 days there. the whole trip was me getting and staying drunk

Yes, problem?

I know righ, it seems like the bomb but after 2 days you kind of get tired of that kinda shit, and jus wanna chill with out acting like a dipshit

I'm buzzed... ran out of Vodka ='[

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

JPSandhu said:
SeriousWB said:
JPSandhu said:
I live in Canada and i don't blame this guy getting drunk an shit, i went there this summer and and my cousin who live around London would get up like at 11 and start drinking the 1st 3 days was like England's awesome but after that getting drunk was the only thing to do in England, never spend more then 5 days there. the whole trip was me getting and staying drunk

Yes, problem?

I know righ, it seems like the bomb but after 2 days you kind of get tired of that kinda shit, and jus wanna chill with out acting like a dipshit

If you go on holiday and only drink that says more about you and your company, it has nothing to do with where you are.