By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I am so F%^&king drunk

ybriknumber20 said:
wtf are you here if you are drunk ...
go chilling dude
 says the guy with 11 posts to the great Highwaystar 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Around the Network

why is there a thread made everytime somebody is drunk?

This reminds me of vagabonds old group of threads. Lmao those were the best threads ever.

Nice one highway, I'm merrily tipsy ^^ Been at my local for most of the day

Random story though lol

I was going to get sake, but the liquor store closed. How am I supposed to play Okami now?!?!

Around the Network

I'm drunk

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

well if you need something to do...I'd recommend watching Kenny vs. Spenny.

that or jack off.

highwaystar101 said:

Me anfd my housemates have been drinking since 7 but now ewere aslep. We had some random girl round, I dont know her name, but my houseamte pulled her and they bumpin uglys lol. We then played some mariokart 64 for like ages and watching southpark at the all same time. We were also talkin bout how my GF has the best body ever but the fact that shae hhas bever watched futurama brings her down a peg, but I dont care about the fyytuama thing cos I love her all the same. I drank the bad way... grape and grain, We drank all the beers by 8 so we moved onto wine we hgad spares, which knoled us out lol.

( . ) ( . )

Amyway thats my night... goodnight........................................................*

Merely a peg?

dude you being drunk is nothing to be proud of you should keep that a secret

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

blaydcor said:
ybriknumber20 said:
wtf are you here if you are drunk ...
go chilling dude
 says the guy with 11 posts to the great Highwaystar 

ROFL