By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I am so F%^&king drunk

Me anfd my housemates have been drinking since 7 but now ewere aslep. We had some random girl round, I dont know her name, but my houseamte pulled her and they bumpin uglys lol. We then played some mariokart 64 for like ages and watching southpark at the all same time. We were also talkin bout how my GF has the best body ever but the fact that shae hhas bever watched futurama brings her down a peg, but I dont care about the fyytuama thing cos I love her all the same. I drank the bad way... grape and grain, We drank all the beers by 8 so we moved onto wine we hgad spares, which knoled us out lol.

( . ) ( . )

Amyway thats my night... goodnight........................................................*

Around the Network

We need to talk.  I remember the time my brother yaked the first time.

Love is whats most important.

I like chillin woth my mates and beer helps mec chill out in this busy time of uni work

man this is pitiful

go 2 sleep

Around the Network

Typical Englishmen, always getting drunk. lol jks

Seriously dude why are you always getting drunk?

^ no, I do this, it's not pitiful. VGchartz often gets spammed by pissheads like me. I've made like 30 serious threads about breking news in the VG world today. I'm allowed to makw one drunk thread.

I'm not always getting drunk captain. Studying comes first I do it like once, maybe 2 or 3 times a months.

wtf are you here if you are drunk ...
go chilling dude

I swear I saw like 5 of your threads where you were drunk.