By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gameplay for “The Medium”

Leynos said:
Looks like Silent Hill

I think they drew some inspirations from Silent Hill. Also the composer is Akira Yamaoka.

Around the Network

Looking forward to watching a Let's Play of it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

This is the more interesting game from Xbox. (Everwild too, but no gameplay yet)

Shaunodon said:
Leynos said:
Looks like Silent Hill

I think they drew some inspirations from Silent Hill. Also the composer is Akira Yamaoka.

It's actually split between Akira and another composer.

In regards to looks, it is slightly similar to Silent Hill (the first 4, anyway), but it does have a gloomy enough atmosphere to get the job done as a new project.

MS piqued my interest with this one. Will be keeping an eye on it as it looks to have potential.

Around the Network

Will try it out thanks to GamePass.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Will try it out thanks to GamePass.

Don't take this the wrong way, because it's not intended negatively, but do you say this because you don't think it's worth your time/ interest unless it's given out as a GamePass title?

Or are you genuinely interested/ excited for the game regardless of GP?

IGN's posted a game play impression ahead of the review embargo lifting tomorrow and the game, of course, coming out the next day. This just looks cool.

It does look pretty awesome. Already have it predownloaded ready to go.

Jaicee said:

IGN's posted a game play impression ahead of the review embargo lifting tomorrow and the game, of course, coming out the next day. This just looks cool.

Having seen the full gameplay segment recently, I honestly find it to be incredibly dull from a gameplay perspective. Also, the whole 2 screens for the cinematic part was pretty pointless.

I'm sure the final game will have more interesting dynamics in play, but I'm not seeing it based on that gameplay.