By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gameplay for “The Medium”

Looking forward to watching a Let's Play of it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

This is the more interesting game from Xbox. (Everwild too, but no gameplay yet)

MS piqued my interest with this one. Will be keeping an eye on it as it looks to have potential.

Will try it out thanks to GamePass.

IGN's posted a game play impression ahead of the review embargo lifting tomorrow and the game, of course, coming out the next day. This just looks cool.

Around the Network

It does look pretty awesome. Already have it predownloaded ready to go.

I am liking the atmosphere and music. Looking forward to trying this game out.

With recent previews.. this looks like more of a budget mystery game with puzzles and rather than a survival horror. Hard pass.

Looks like a solid AA game

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

hinch said:

With recent previews.. this looks like more of a budget mystery game with puzzles and rather than a survival horror. Hard pass.

The developer and the publisher are the same company, so it is an indie game by the traditional definition, and genre-wise, psychological horror is what Blooper Team does most often , especially in the more recent past (observe the pattern), and is the genre of The Medium as well. I feel like some people are approaching this game with the wrong expectations.