By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch menu: white or grey?

I prefer...

White 6 14.29%

Grey 36 85.71%

Total:42

I almost always prefer dark theme.

Around the Network

White, looks better.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Black because when you're playing at the tv late at night, if the theme is white and you suddenly turn it on, it looks like the sun came to take your retinas away forever. It's too bright.

And also i'm a twilight princess fan so i like dark themes.

Generally the draw of dark themes is, as people have been saying here, that light themes are just too bright whereas dark themes are easier on the eyes.

However, I wanna add that, as far as light themes go, the Switch's looks horrendous.

mZuzek said:

However, I wanna add that, as far as light themes go, the Switch's looks horrendous.

Why

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
mZuzek said:

Why

You're probably evil

Dark mode saves power

mZuzek said:
Metallox said:

Why

You're probably evil

I am. 

But the white theme makes the menu look like a bunch of letters on a sheet of paper. Not a lot to it, certainly not enough for it to be horrendous. 

Grey. White just looks too bright

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I like Gray better.

Anyone who picks white is going on my User Ignore List. Your opinion will no longer matter to me.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.