By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Quentin Tarantino's best film?

I think the best is...

Reservoir Dogs 4 9.76%

Pulp Fiction 13 31.71%

Jackie Brown 4 9.76%

Kill Bill Vol.1 6 14.63%

Kill Bill Vol.2 0 0%

Death Proof 0 0%

Inglorious Basterds 9 21.95%

Django Unchained 2 4.88%

The Hateful Eight 1 2.44%

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 2 4.88%

Total:41

team Pulp Fiction, but it's a hard choice.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Inglorious Bastards stands out to me for Christoph Waltz's performance. That first long drawn out scene still haunts me, love it.
I have all his movies on blu-ray as well as True Romance, Natural born killers and From dusk till dawn.
They are all great, however Kill Bill is one I never felt like watching again (so far)

Natural Born Killers is Oliver Stone.  Good movie though.   First time I saw it I was tripping on acid. 

Edit- Oh I see he wrote it.  Was just thinking director.

Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs are by far my favorites - two of my favorite movies of all time, actually. I haven't seen Hateful 8 or Once Upon a Time yet but the only other of his films that I really like is the first Kill Bill, which is bittersweet for me since Kill Bill 2 was such a huge disappointment.

The one with all the blood and the feet fetish.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

So not Hateful Eight then.

Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
Inglorious Bastards stands out to me for Christoph Waltz's performance. That first long drawn out scene still haunts me, love it.
I have all his movies on blu-ray as well as True Romance, Natural born killers and From dusk till dawn.
They are all great, however Kill Bill is one I never felt like watching again (so far)

Desperado is my favorite of Rodriguez's films - great movie.

Last edited by archbrix - on 18 July 2020

Pulp Fiction easy.

After that Django Unchained and Inglourious Bastards, Christoph Waltz is amazing in those. Kill Bill is meh, so is Jackie Brown and Death Proof is just plain stupid. I liked The Hateful Eight and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood though, but especially the latter must age a bit before I could place it. Lastly Reservoir Dogs is also fine.

I'm quite partial to Inglorious Basterds myself, but it really is difficult to pick just one favorite from Tarantino.

Its a tough choice but I'll go with Inglorious Basterds. I enjoy all of his films to some extent with Death Proof being my least favourite. Jackie Brown is his most underrated, it's a film that I thought was just ok on my first watch but after repeat viewings I enjoy it more and more. I find that most of his films improve when watched again.

curl-6 said:
vivster said:

So not Hateful Eight then.

Wow, he really seems to be off his game lately.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.