By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Quentin Tarantino's best film?

I think the best is...

Reservoir Dogs 4 9.76%

Pulp Fiction 13 31.71%

Jackie Brown 4 9.76%

Kill Bill Vol.1 6 14.63%

Kill Bill Vol.2 0 0%

Death Proof 0 0%

Inglorious Basterds 9 21.95%

Django Unchained 2 4.88%

The Hateful Eight 1 2.44%

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 2 4.88%

Total:41

Which film do you think represents his best to date, and why?

Around the Network

I especially like his last 4 movies. Going with The Hateful Eight as my favorite.

Difficult choice between Kill Bill Vol. 2 and Django Unchained. I'd say Django, it has no lenghts and is a bit more thrilling.

snatch

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
snatch

Wrong director

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
kirby007 said:
snatch

Wrong director

fine... lock stock and two smoking barrels

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Inglorious Bastards stands out to me for Christoph Waltz's performance. That first long drawn out scene still haunts me, love it.
I have all his movies on blu-ray as well as True Romance, Natural born killers and From dusk till dawn.
They are all great, however Kill Bill is one I never felt like watching again (so far)

Tough call. I really enjoyed Hateful Eight, Inglorious Basterds, Jackie Brown.

Recency bias says Hateful Eight.

Almost impossible to pick a favorite, but I'm going with Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. Maybe, just maybe, because it's the one I've watched most recently....I really liked the pacing. I genuinely love all of them. Would like to know why they used real footage of Sharon Tate when Margot Robbie was watching the movie in the theater. Not that I was against it. It was a bizarre choice, but one I'm glad they made. I'm gonna be bit of a pig here.....Sharon Tate was gorgeous.

Still haven't seen Death Proof, which is insane.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I’ve seen them all and Reservoir Dogs is without a doubt the best for me. It showcases in full display the creative dialogue and film execution that Tarantino would use for every film he’d do afterwards and honestly the great values and high quality of these elements when used in such a self-contained low budget film always gets to me, its always exceptional to pull this off.

Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Basterds would be my second pick, both fantastic films. Maybe Once Upon a Time would be next, I haven´t given much thought to it, but the rest of them follow after these. I don’t really think he has done a geniunly bad film to be honest, even Death Proof which is the one I’d consider his worst is still decent all in all.