By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, is your collection for it mostly first or third party?

I own more...

First Party 30 43.48%

Third party 39 56.52%

Total:69

Bigger games are mostly Nintendo made, but I do have a lot of smaller indie games that even it out more.

Around the Network

Indies are actually number 1, then Nintendo is probably number 2. Then AA third parties like Sonic Mania and YS VIII, then the big AAA stuff is a distant 4th (as those are mostly reserved for my XB One). 

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

3rd parties at the most. And even though I wanted to play Zelda so hard at the start, I never thought of it as a mainly 1st party machine.

General gamer, fanboy hater

The Switch's library is at a point where it has so many good games that I almost question anyone who has more first party then third party. I can definitely see some people only buying third parties on Steam or other platformers, though.

For publishers, Nintendo has the most. Overall, probably 3/4 are third party games.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

For me its the physical complete game party lol.

I reckon I am 50/50 maybe more 3rd party even

Third party.

I have only 5 first party games.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Upon checking my collection, I own more third than first party games on every Nintendo system I own, even the Wii U, though my third party Switch library is already bigger than all of them except on Wii.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I think I spent more on Nintendo games.
But I have far more third parties