By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, is your collection for it mostly first or third party?

I own more...

First Party 30 43.48%

Third party 39 56.52%

Total:69

My library is evenly split between 1st party and 3rd party games.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

My Switch library is small, most games I have are first party. Theyre the reason I bought the system in the first place.

Mostly first-party. Even before I got a PS4 Pro last year, that was still the case. Since I got the PS4, the only third-party game I bought on Switch was Undertale. I probably won't get more than a small handful of third-party games on Switch at this point, unless they're Switch exclusives. Provided Octopath Traveler doesn't go to PS4, I would purchase it on Switch.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 125 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 122 mil (was 100 then 130 million) Xbox One: 50 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Almost entirely 1st Party Nintendo.

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Bayonetta 2

The only 3rd party game I have is Ace Attorney Trilogy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Signalstar said:
Almost entirely 1st Party Nintendo.

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Bayonetta 2

The only 3rd party game I have is Ace Attorney Trilogy.

And that's a very good pick!

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

Around the Network

I have 34 first party games however, my third party games are rather larger library, sooo 93% are late ported 8th gen games, remaster games and retro compilation games, and i have only 15 indie games.

In order like this: AAA 3rd party > 1st party > indies.

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / Xbox Live Tag: QUAKEcore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855 / PSN ID: Quakecore89-

Current PC: Ryzen 7 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/GTX 1660 Super/Crucial 250GB SATA M.2+Corsair 1TB NVMe)

I have 33 games. 12 are first party, 20 are third party (16 indie, 4 ports of old games from major studios, 0 major third party games from the past 10 years), plus I have the paid version of Tetris 99, wherever that falls.

So yeah I go mostly for first party or $20 or less indie games, and occasionally old third party game that gets re-released.

Definitely third party. Don't think I'm interested in any first party games.

Of my 21 Switch games, only 4 are first party.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Most of mine are 1st party games.