Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch owners, is your collection for it mostly first or third party?

I own more...

First Party 30 43.48%

Third party 39 56.52%

Total:69

First party. There is little to no reason for me to choose switch over my other two consoles when looking at third party games.

Around the Network

My library is evenly split between 1st party and 3rd party games.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

My Switch library is small, most games I have are first party. Theyre the reason I bought the system in the first place.

Mostly first-party. Even before I got a PS4 Pro last year, that was still the case. Since I got the PS4, the only third-party game I bought on Switch was Undertale. I probably won't get more than a small handful of third-party games on Switch at this point, unless they're Switch exclusives. Provided Octopath Traveler doesn't go to PS4, I would purchase it on Switch.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

PS4: 130 mil (was 100 million) Xbox One: 55 mil (was 50 mil) Switch: 110 million (was 73, then 96 million)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Almost entirely 1st Party Nintendo.

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Bayonetta 2

The only 3rd party game I have is Ace Attorney Trilogy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
Almost entirely 1st Party Nintendo.

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
Bayonetta 2

The only 3rd party game I have is Ace Attorney Trilogy.

And that's a very good pick!

Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

I have 34 first party games however, my third party games are rather larger library, sooo 93% are late ported 8th gen games, remaster games and retro compilation games, and i have only 15 indie games.

In order like this: AAA 3rd party > 1st party > indies.

Steam ID: Quakecore89 / GOG: AMDFX89 / PSN: QuakeCore_89 / Xbox Live Tag: QuakeCore89 / NS: SW-7937-5976-6855

Current PC: (Ryzen 7 3700X/32GB 3200MHz DDR4 RAM/MSI Ventus GeForce RTX 2080 Super/Crucial 250GB M.2(Boot) Kingston 1TB SSD(Storage))

I have 33 games. 12 are first party, 20 are third party (16 indie, 4 ports of old games from major studios, 0 major third party games from the past 10 years), plus I have the paid version of Tetris 99, wherever that falls.

So yeah I go mostly for first party or $20 or less indie games, and occasionally old third party game that gets re-released.

Definitely third party. Don't think I'm interested in any first party games.

Of my 21 Switch games, only 4 are first party.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.